Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I love it daddy I love it so much~!! I-It's so good, I can't take it~!! F-Fuck I'm gonna cum already~!!"

She rocked her hips hard against him and slammed down, arching and crying his name out as she climaxed heavily, almost completely stopping his movements.

He hissed and moaned lowly as he gently rested her on his lap, keeping her stuffed with his cock, "Fuck, baby~"

Her tail swayed and she moaned blissfully. "T.. Taran..~" she breathed against his neck. "Y-You're throbbing.. So hard..~"

He made a noise and moved her to lay on the lounge, pushing her legs as far up and as far apart as they would go before slamming into her mercilessly.

She noticed every little thing that happened as he pounded into her. His hair started to fall unkempt, his brow wrinkling as he tried to stay focused, how he bore his fangs with a low snarl. All of it just completed the perfect picture of him.

She held her cheeks. "B-Because I know you love it..~!" She said, a twisted smile crawling over her face.

He growled lowly and hovered over her, "Oh, you just wanna be greedy, huh, baby girl~? You won't let daddy leave til he busts, huh~?"

He growled and bit her neck up and down, "You're such a crazy slut, baby~ I love it so fucking much~" He snarled lowly as he drilled into her hearder.

She let out a blissful cry and raked her nails up his spine. "Y-Yes daddy yes tell me how much you love it, how much you love fucjing a broken little sex toy like me..~!!"

He moaned lowly, loving the sting of her nails, "I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to you and you'll just take it and beg for more~ you'll get that sick deprived look in your eye and tell me how fucking great I am~" He snarled lowly, "Fuck, it's better than anything I've ever experienced in my life~"

She arched hard against him and slowly drug her nails from the small of his back upwards. "Haah~!! Th-Thank you daddy thank you so much~!! O-Oh you're so good to me..~!!❤"

"Oh no, baby, you're the one who's good to me~" He growled, "I could tell you anytime of day to spread your legs and you would~ I could fuck you anywhere, anytime, and you would just melt all over my fat cock~"

"I absolutely will, you can count on that." He said before his thrusts became desperate, "O-Oh fuck, I'm about to cum."

She gasped and held her cheeks again. "Y-You mean it daddy~? O-Oh daddy please, please cum for me, fill me up, fill me with everything you have~!!"

Back
Top Bottom