Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

While she did some private training, he went to the succubi to see if any of them would matron Ulvir's rite. A lot turned him away, not wanting to go against someone as old as Corlia.

He moved into the territory of another succubus, one he never really heard of before. "Lady Doreth?" He called, looking around.
"And who might you be~?" He whipped around and saw a curvy woman with long white hair and pale milky skin standing there; she was wearing a black lace bikini with an oriental style waist cincher and oriental thigh highs with black boots. He immediately dropped to one knee and bowed.
"My name is Taran, great Matron."
"Ah~ Corlia speaks very fondly of you~ it grates my ears~" she said and beckoned him to stand. His heart skipped. This was his chance!

She made a noise and tried casting spells, and noticed that they were stronger. She was furious. Not ready? That flat chested, rotting whore Corlia would be put to shame.

Taran explained everything to Doreth, who looked more and more amused with each word.
"I knew she was petty but this is downright pitiful. If your lover is truly ready to take the next step into her life, tell her to meet me and I will help her prepare for her rite."
"Thank you, lady Doreth! Words cannot express how grateful we are to you!" He said. She smirked and waved her hand.
"Go now, little one~" She said and Taran hurried off to tell Ulvir.

Ulvir had nearly torn apart her practice dummy, fuming and seething but immediately snapping into a happy smile when she saw Taran.

He laughed and shook his head as he set her down, "No, no, nothing like that." He told her, "I found you a matron."

"She's lady Doreth, she's an elder who can't stand Corlia as much as we can~ she wants to meet you personally!" He told her.

She gasped. "What are we waiting for, let's go!" She clapped as she changed into a different set of clothes at the snap of a finger.

She made sure she looked suitable to be seen by a matron. Nothing to covering, but nothing too revealing either.

When they reached her territory, Doreth appeared immediately. Ulvir seemed overdressed, all things considered.
"You must be the new sister." She greeted warmly.

"Oh, Taran has told me all about it. Which is why I will matron your rite." She said, "I can't stand the bitch Corlia as far as I can throw her."

Back
Top Bottom