What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me!" He yelled, "Everything I have done, I have done for you! And you repay me by showing off, by rubbing your rite in my face!"

She gasped and her face turned a bright red as she let out a low moan, the hearts beginning to appear in her eyes. "T-Taran..~❤" was she mocking him?

She moved and pressed his hand more firmly around her throat. "I-I love it when you choke me like this..~~"

She had a sick smirk crawling across her face. He could practically taste how wet she was already. How could he be mad?

She gasped and stumbled over to the bed, snapping her fingers and making her clothes disappear before laying on her back and spreading her legs wide.

He snarled into her and his dual tongue tips worked miracles over her clit, his thumbs massaging into her thighs.

He looked more smug after seeing her melt, she could tell his ego was boosted a little because he started to work a little faster.

She arched and moaned loudly, her core almost too much to resist. She was tight and wet, her soft walls quivering around him.

Back
Top Bottom