Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Taran was getting bored. We're talking seriously bored. The only women he could sink his claws into were those in their fourties with Sunday Morning Sex and nothing wild to offer him. There weren't very many who actually gave him any thrill; all the younger ones were disgustingly loyal to their partners and just weren't interested in his enticings. He dreaded his meeting with Luci; "where are my souls?" "Are you even trying, Taran?" "I thought better of you."
"Suck a chode, old man, spread your influence better. This isn't my fault." He muttered bitterly.

Ulvir was wandering around, trying desperately to find souls to corrupt. Most of the men were either married or already corrupt. The ones that were married were loyal, and she was getting impatient.

None of the succubi wanted what he was selling. Too young for them. He was only a couple hundred years old, he wasn't that young.
"Tooth picks. I'd snap them in half anyway."

She was bored, and she was getting frustrated. The strip clubs could only satisfy her hunger for so long.

He noticed her walking by and a coy smirk split his face before a loud whistle followed her as she passed. "God damn, where have you been all my life~?"

She looked back and giggled a bit. "I guess I've just been wandering around until someone found me~" she answered coyly

He bit his lip, red eyes glowing, "Lucky me to have found you after so long~" He moved to subtly flex his arm, resting his cheek on his knuckles.

She bit her lip and moved to bow, showing off her more than ample bosom. "And to whom do I owe the honor of meeting?" She asked

"Taran~ you may have heard of me~" He purred.
"Sorry, I'm not into cradle robbing."
"Come back when you're more experienced then we'll talk."

He faultered a bit and gave a disapproving noise, "Though thinking about it, now I hope you haven't.." He muttered.

"I cannot say that I have heard of you, Mr. Taran..~ I'm a little embarrassed to say, I'm relatively new here..~" she said.

She giggled a bit. "Not entirely new, been around almost two hundred years old~" she said. "Is there anything at all to do around here~? I'm dreadfully bored..~" she said.

"Same~" He replied and moved over with a bit of a swagger in his step, "Nothin' down here, I'm afraid~ plenty to do," he pointed upward and grinned, "up there though~"

He curled his fingers gently around her hand before waving open a portal, "Let's go~" He said with a gentle purr before walking through with her.

When they came out, he looked more human; his wavy black hair fell a bit from his undercut, his red eyes now a warm brown. Ni horns or tail.

Her horns and tail disappeared, and her outfit only became marginally more modest. Her eyes were still pink, she had not gotten that down yet.

He gently kissed each eyelid and pulled back, "Think of whatever color you want them to be.." He said softly

He blushed and slapped on a coy grin to try and hide it, "Can't have ya outted on the first date, now can we~?"

Back
Top Bottom