Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved harder, more desperately, before finally roaring amd pumping her full of his thick creamy cum. His arms were shaking, fireworks popping behind his eyes. "F...Fuck..."

She squirmed beneath him and rocked her hips against him. "D-Don't do what daddy..~?" She asked, feigning innocence.

He gave a short gasp, "U-Ulvir, n-no don't...!" He rasped before suddenly pounding into her again. He gabe a weak cry as he came again, pumping more of his potent cum into her.

"Haaah~!! F-Fuck yes~!! More daddy, more I can't take it I need more~!!" She screamed as she moved onto all fours, leaned back against him and slammed her hips against him quickly.

He hugged her waist, giving weak whines and moans, "U-Ulvir, baby, please, it's too-!" He gasped and his nails dug into her as he filled her once more.

She moans lowly and lets out a loud moan, panting hard as she slowly rocks her hips. "F-Fuck daddy you're so generous..~!"

He bit into her shoulder, his moans muffled and his breath short. He looked strained, body shaking as she forced him to keep cumming, he loved it though. He loved how wild she was. He suddenly held her tighter as he gave a desperate whine, giving her his final load as it spilled from her.

"Th-Thank you..~❤" she said. She recovered nicely, and soon forgot all about the elder succubus. She was happy again.

Corlia hardly came around anymore. Far too busy denying Ulvir's growth into a more seasoned succubus. It was frustrating and heartbreaking, she was ready to take the next step in her training but Corlia was too bitter that she had Taran to let her grow.

He jumped a bit, "B-Babe!" He gasped before frowning, "What do we do then...? You're ready, you're perfect and she's just some bitter old woman!"

She sighed. "I'm sorry darling I wish I knew what to do but I can't kill her to get her out of the way.." She said.

"Yeah, Luci wouldn't...like that..." He said. He then got an idea, "What if we asked a different elder to matron your promotion?"

Back
Top Bottom