Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and beckoned her with his finger, watching her crawl over him before he kissed her deeply, moaning as he tasted himself on her tongue.

He moaned against her lips and pulled back so their lips were barely touching, "How bad do you need me, my queen~? Ask anything of me and I will obey~" He whispered huskily.

His hands moved over her hips slowly and over her round ass before guiding her over his cock and pushing her down over him slowly with a low guttural snarl, "As you wish, my darling~"

He guided her hips over him, moaning lowly as he watched her greedy pussy swallow his fat aching cock. "You're so selfish, baby girl~ selfish and greedy~"

"I-I can't help being greedy for you, Taran..~! Y-You're so perfect..~!" She cried, beginning to move faster.

She moaned louder and held her cheeks as she slammed down on him. "N-No one can be as perfect as you, Taran..~"

"I-I would never lie to you, Taran..~! Y-You're too perfect, it's unfair..~! I-I'll do all I can yo keep you happy with me I promise~! I-I'll do anything you ask~~❤"

He forced her still, smirking darkly at her loud whine of protest before grabbing her and forcing her against his chest as his hips thrust mercilessly, "You don't need to do shit to keep me happy, baby girl~ just let me enjoy this delicious fucking pussy~"

She gasped and let out a loud cry of bliss. "Th-Thank you Taran, m-my love..~!! I-I don't deserve such kindness~!! O-Oh fuck, it's so good..~!! I-I would do anything just to choke this cock down, it's so perfect~!!" She cried.

"Flattery only makes me fuck you harder, Ulvir~" He snarled lowly before his eyes flashed and her pleasure multiplied ten fold.

She gasped and her screams stopped, but her walls were so tight. She hadn't climaxed, not yet. "T.. Two.. Can play at this game..~" she moaned, the hearts in her eyes massive and pulsing

She cried out and braced hard against his lounge, tossing her head back and screaming as he brutally attacked her spot. "F-Fuck Taran~!!!❤"

Back
Top Bottom