Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She melted at his request and immediately began choking him down, her moans turning to grunts and huffs.

She moaned louder and slowly pulled back so he could watch as she took from tip to base, almost teasingly.

She never pulled back, only pausing to work the tip quickly before preparing herself and immediately stuffing her throat with the whole of his cock. It had completely disappeared.

He smirked darkly and forced her head back before forcing her to take it all again, moaning lowly, "Fuck, your throat is so tight~"

She arched hard and grunted, her hips twitching. The hearts in her eyes were huge, and it looked like they were pulsing.

He gave a low, sinister chuckle that only seemed to make her wetter, "What a lucky guy I am~ to have a bitch so willing to choke on my fat cock anytime I ask~ willing to take all my cum at the drop of a hat~"

He began moving her faster until he really was just fucking her throat, his moans loud and guttural, "Hoh fuck, it's so good. Goddamn, no succubus in this whole place could probably make me feel this good."

She braced against his hips, trembling as her juices gushed from her and down her thighs with each thrust. She was losing her mind, but loving every second.

He watched her as she swallowed him whole before holding her head still and thrusting his hips quickly down her throat. "You like that, baby? You like it when daddy throat fucks you?"

She couldn't nod, so she weakly curled and twisted her tail into the shape of a heart. She was loving this more than she should.

He snarled loudly, almost like a deprived animal, "You want daddy to bust and dump all his thick cum down your throat~?"

Her tail stuck straight up and she wrapped her tongue around his shaft, her eyes half lidded and hazy. He could still see the hearts in her eyes.

He growled lowly, his head falling back before it picked up again, "Ask and you shall receive, baby~ I'm getting so fucking close~"

His moans soon came out as desperate pants, "F-Fuck, baby, do you want to taste it? Do you really fucking want it?"

He started moving her head again, fast and desperately, before giving a loud roar of bliss before dumping his massive load down her greedy throat.

She held onto his hips and greedily swallowed all that he gave her, her breathing heavy as she continued to sit still.

She tapped his hip to ask him to watch as she slowly pulled back, all of his massive cock beginning to appear as she pulled completely back with a wet pop, some of his cum connecting his cock to her lips.

Back
Top Bottom