Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I speak the truth." He said before unclasping her top and tugging it off. His tongue moved over her breasts slowly, the dual tips playing with her nipples as he continued to pet her thighs, "Fuck, your lust is the best. Raw and pure, just like you."

She moaned lowly and bit her lip as she looked down, the hearts in her eyes slowly reappearing. "H-Haah~! Th-Thank you my love..~!"

"Are you feeling better? Should I keep going?" He asked, "Only one other thing I know that could possibly make you feel better about yourself."

"Wh-What would that be..?" She asked, her breathing getting a bit slow, her chest rising and falling slowly.

He removed her shorts and pushed her thighs apart before he began eating her out quickly, his tongue feeling amazing against her clit.

She was panting, and soon enough, he could essily feed from her lust. "H-Haah~ T-Taran, my love, i-it's so good~!!"

His nails caressed her thighs slowly, his split tongue playing quickly with her clit. Surely this would cheer her up.

There we go. That's more like it. He pushed two fingers into her, careful of his nails, and pumped them steadily as he continued to play with her clit.

She cried out and bucked her hips against his fingers, face flushed darkly. "H-Haaah~!! F-Fuck, Taran it's so good~!!"

She suddenly arched hard and climaxed hard, her body aflame with pleasure and bliss. "H-Haaah~!! O-Oh fuck~!!"

Back
Top Bottom