What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She panted hard, drooling heavily onto the pillows. "T-Taran please, please don't stop~!! I-I need it so badly~!! I can barely think straight~!!"

He slammed into her roughly and let out a guttural moan, working his hips at inhuman speed. Almost as fast as the machine.

She gripped hard at the pillows, screaming loudly. She bucked and slammed her hips hard against him, her tail coming free and swaying quickly. "Th-Thank you so much, thank you so much Taran~!!"

She screams loudly, her tail thrashing in his grasp. She was drooling and panting, trying to look back at him with lust heavy eyes.

She was screaming and drooling, now unable to take her eyes off of him. She loved him so much, she was being pushed through smaller climaxes as she watched him.

"Y-Yes Taran, my love~!! M-My master, give it all to me~!! F-Fill me with that thick cum please~!!" She screamed, bucking harder against him.

He moved desperately before letting out an almost animalistic roar before dumping a massive load into her greedy pussy, some even spilling from her.

Taran did his best to keep clear of Corlia when he could, hiding in the human world more often than usual. When he managed to be with Ulvir, he noticed that she had grown increasingly more down lately but never really told him why. So he went out through Hell's vast expanses and found her rare flowers that only grew from the brimstone; black lotus' and ember lilies, all things he knew she would love.

"It didn't help, did it...?" He asked softly, "Could you tell me what's wrong...? I could help better if I knew..."

"Ulvir, that is far from the truth," He said gently, "You are, by far, the most beautiful woman I have ever known.."

"I wish I felt that way..." She said. She almost sighed in defeat as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom