What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled and roared before forcing his cock balls deep down her throat and dumped his thick creamy cum down her throat.

She arched and climaxed suddenly, swallowing it all greedily. She bucked against the toys and grunted lowly, running her tongue all over his thick shaft.

He let out a short breath before moving away and turning all the toys on high. They pumped in and out of her impossibly fast and insanely rough.

She arches and screams loudly. The toy quickly filling her mouth and muffling her screams as she choked it down, quickly bring forced over the edge again and again. They were small, but numerous. Still nothing close to what he could do to her.

She cried out and nodded, bucking hard against the toys. She was desperate, feeding off of him only made her want it more.

"Puh.. Please.. Daddy..~!!" She managed between loud moans. She was losing her mind, overstimulated but starved, anything he did to her personally would drive her wild.

"Oh it's my pleasure~" He said before pushing his throbbing cock into her shivering pussy. He snarled and moaned lowly, she was so hot and wet, "Oh fuck~"

She arched and screamed his name loudly, lulling her head back as she gripped the sheets hard. "S-So good to me~!! So good to me Taran~!!" She cries, gushing her juices all over his cock.

She cries out. "Y-Yes only for me~!! Tell me how much you love me more than her~!!" She cried out, bucking and squirming against him.

"Oh you are far more beautiful and enchanting~ much more pleasant and intoxicating~ I love you more than her, more than Hell, more than anything in Creation~" He purred, "You are truly, absolutely perfect~"

She came right then and there, her walls clamping down hard around his massive cock. "Y-Yes thank you, my love~!! Thank you so much~!!"

She was screaming and crying out, bucking hard against his hips. "F-Fuck fuck it's so good~!! I-I love it so much~!! I love you so much, Taran~!!"

She melted and cried out, nodding quickly. "H-Haaaah~!! Y-Yes~! I will, I-I'm nothing more than your toy..~!!" Her breasts were bouncing hard, her body rippling in response to his thrusts.

His tongue played with her pert nipples, the dual tips feeling oddly satisfying. His nails raked over her hips as the only other noise in the room aside from her cries and his grunting was the sound of skin slapping against skin. Another sound he thoroughly enjoyed.

She was screaming, raking her nails up his back as she climaxed again, wrapping her legs tight around his waist. "H-Haaaah~!!! T-Taran~!!"

He growled and stopped to push her onto her hands and knees. He pressed her head into the pillows and snarled, "Beg."

Back
Top Bottom