Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, my darling...such thoughts are unfitting for such a promising succubus.." He said, gently resting his head against hers and petting her arm.

"What if I told you that even the Elders are jealous of your beauty...?" He asked, running his hands slowly up and down her side.

He made a noise and moved behind her, gently brushing her hair aside and kissing along her shoulders gently, "Your beauty is surpassable to that of God's most favored Children...angels weep as you pass, only wishing they could be as stunning as you."

"Other succubi whisper in envy~ to know that such a rare breed as you exceeds theor beauty angers them~ you should be crowned their queen~"

He moved and pushed her down gently before crawling over her, "I can't get you off my mind, no matter how hard I try...~"

"There isn't a night where I don't dream about you. About your soft skin," he gently bit and kissed along her collarbone, "your delicious curves and ample breasts."

"I would never lie to you, Ulvir. You're my everything. I love you more than anything in Creation. When you were made, it broke the fucking mold." He growled, roughly petting her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom