What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly, moving her hips slowly over the massive toy. "T-Taran please, please give me that thick cum, I-I'm starved..❤" she moaned, drooling as she continued. "I-I need it so badly, I need to feel it filling me, I-I need it more than I need air~! I'll do anything you ask just please, feed this greedy little whore~!!" She cried, moving a bit roughly and crying out as she slammed her hips down on the base, still trying to move slowly.

"Fuck, here it comes~" His tone was husky before he gave a low grunt and hit the button for the tube, filling her with all it had to offer.

Her tail shot up and she moaned loudly, sinking her hips down all the way onto the toy, drooling heavily. "T-Taran there's so much..~! Th-Thank you my love..~!"

She trembled hard, her hips twitching over the cock. "S-So good to me..~! Th-Thank you Taran..~!" She managed, her speech slurred a bit.

She trembled hard and nodded quickly. "S-Starved..~ C-Can't.. Focus..~" she managed. "A-Are you proud of me, Taran..~? A-All these toys..~ A-And not a one of them.. C-Could force me to cum like you can..~"

She stood slowly, trembling and shaking as she moved over to him, now sitting at his feet. "Wh-Where do you want me..~?"

She panted and nodded, moving to lay on her back with her legs spread wide. She was so wet, he couldn't remember if he'd ever seen her this bad before.

"O-Oooh my god yes..~! Th-Thank you Taran, n-none of these cheap imitations could ever live up to you~!!" She cried. She was so tight, so wet. Almost too tight to move.

He rocked his hips hard, fast, with a brutality that only he could give her. He was grunting and growling and moaning like an animal in season.

She was crying out, soon screaming. It was too much, and with the build up from before, she was already close. She tried to fight it, tried to resist, as if there was something still trying to hold on.

She arched and screamed his name, wrapping her legs tight around his waist. So much tighter than before. Her eyes rolled back hard and her nails dug into the floor as she tried to grab on to something. She bucked hard around him, grinding against him.

She screamed louder, lulling her head back. "T-Taran, I'm sensitive..~!!" She cried, but made no motion for him to stop.

Back
Top Bottom