What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and groped herself roughly, head rolling to the side. "N-No, no you shouldn't, I-I'm so sorry my love~❤"

She clawed at the floor, clawed at his back, her cries and moans unending. "T-Taran it's so good, s-so good~!! I-I love it~!!"

He would be a while for his own release but he didn't mind. It meant he could try charms on her while he built up. "Who's my obedient little whore~?" He asked, tone hypnotic.

"I-I will, Taran..~ I-I'll do whatever you ask of me~! I-I promise..~!" She moaned, running her hands over herself for his amuesment.

"Y-Yes~!! I'll scream as loud as you want me to~!!" She panted, rolling and grinding her hips against him.

She arches and cries his name out. "M-My love, this is the best~!! I-It's incredible, th-the best I've ever had~!!"

"H-Haah thank you my love, thank you for feeding me~!! I-I love it so much, p-please tell me how much you prefer me to that other daemon~!!"

"There isn't much to compare~ you're more beautiful and more intoxicating than she is~ I wouldn't dare bed her~" He said.

She arches and screams, bucking against him as she held her leg high for him. "A-Aaah~!! T-Taran I love you so much~!!!"

He growled and moved her onto her hands and knees, taking the smaller toy and pushing it into her second entrance and abused both entrances.

She arched and screamed loudly, falling limp against the lounge, drooling heavily. "A-Aaah~!!! Th-Thank you my love, use me~!!!"

Back
Top Bottom