What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She didn't need another word after that. She slammed her hips down on the toy and cried out as she swallowed him to the base, her cries and moans turning to muffles grunts as she stuffed her face with his entire cock.

He moaned loudly and gripped her hair tightly as he watched her work him. "G-Greedy little thing. Sucking me off and using the toy?"

She only grunted in response, wrapping her tongue around his shaft as she swallowed from tip to base, again and again, almost completely lost in her haze.

He was still coming down from his high from Corlia, so Ulvir's attention was way better than it usually was.

She had to force herself to stop riding every once in a while, finding herself dangerously close. She hadn't completely lost her mind, yet. She was grinding and grunting, using every trick she knew to milk him for his lust, and for his seed.

She was getting just what she wanted, his lust was coming off in heavy waves, his cock throbbing hard in her throat.

She was gushing, her juices pooling up at his feet as she stuffed her face with his cock. She wanted him so badly, but she wanted him extremely pleased before he took her. She knew pleasing his ego was key.

She felt like she was drunk, swallowing him down even faster. She was close to snapping, the ache had almost grown unbearable. But she still had one toy left. Then, if she earned it, she could enjoy her feast.

He grunted and roared as he dumped his thick creamy load down her throat, forcing her still so she could take it all.

She swallowed every drop, eyes half lidded. She bucked her hips harder over the toy, the knot popping loudly as it was forced in and out of her.

She pulled back from his cock and panted, slowly trying to stand. The toy hit the floor with a wet slap and she moved shakily over to the final toy. It was massive, covered in hard ridges. This one, too, had a cum tube. She moved to hand him the controls before positioning herself over it and trying to slowly slide down on it, her moans getting louder the deeper the toy entered.

She arches and screams his namr loudly as she slams down the rest of the way, trembling hard as he tail stuck straight up.

She panted and started slamming her hips down quickly, slumping forward to give him a better view as her comparatively tiny fram swallowed the massive toy from tip to base.

"I-It's not even close to yours, b-but it's all I can have right now..~!!" She whined. She suddenly slumped and moaned lowly. "I-I can't stop thinking about that cock..~! H-Haaah~!! T-Taran, I love your cock so much~!!"

He took a deep breath and exhaled a moan, "That's it, Ulvir~ stroke my ego and I'll fuck you absolutely numb~"

She cries out, like she hadn't even heard him. "F-Fuck, this cock is the best~!! I-It's so good, it's so good~!!" She cried, slamming her hips down faster and faster. "I-I missed this cock so fucking much..~!!" She had lost it, now deeply entrenched in a lust fueled fantasy.

She gasped loudly and whined as she stopped immediately, her ass high in the air, twitching around the tip of the toy.

Back
Top Bottom