What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip. "D-Don't hold back my love, I'm nothing more than your personal play toy~" she said and moved to completely disrobe before pushing the smallest toy into her with a small squeak

She started moving the toy slowly. It was simple, a smooth dildo, nothing too big. She was moaning softly, face a deep red.

Her heart raced as she watched him, eyeing her like a beast eyed a meal. She was only getting wetter, more excited. "I-Is this to your liking, Taran..~?" She asked, slowly freeing her breasts.

She moaned lowly and moved the toy slightly faster, her tail swaying. Her lust was sweet, tantalizing.

He was an idiot for going to another succubus for lust. Ulvir's lust was just so intoxicating. His split tongue ran over his lips slowly as his eyes flashed a faint gold.

She moaned louder and moved faster. "I-It feels very good, Taran, but this is nothing like you..~ I-I've been having cravings for you..~"

She moaned louder and bounced against her hand a bit. "I-I'm so sorry that harlot tricked you, Taran..~ F-Feed off of me..~ I-I promise to do whatever you ask, make you high withe my lust..~" she moaned, the puddle beneath her slowly growing.

"I'm the one who is sorry she tricked me~ I clearly have something way better than her~" He purred, letting his split tongue play with a cherry slowly

She arches and moans louder, the hearts in her eyes throbbing as she eyed him, moving the toy faster and deeper. "S-So good to me, truly I don't deserve you~!❤"

"H-Haaah you're right I'm sorry..~" she moaned, her eyes growing hazy. Her lust had grown stronger slightly, but had seemed to have leveled out. Time to kick things up.

She panted and nodded, quickly moving to the next toy. It was a larger, thicker dildo, lightly decorated with stubs. She pushed it in slowly and moaned loudly, the potency of her lust rising again. It was delicious.

He chuckled darkly, his pants growing a little tighter. He decided to do something fun. "Ulvir," he called in a sultry tone, "I want some wine. Get me some without removing the toy."

She panted hard and held the toy inside her, wobbling over to him, breathing heavy. "Y-Yes my love~❤" she said, moving to summon his favorite wine.

She moans loudly and pauses, trembling gently as she tried to steadily pour his wine. "Th-Thank you so much my love~❤"

She arches and cries out, almost dropping the toy but managing to keep it in. She didn't even spill the wine.

Back
Top Bottom