What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched and was unable to make a sound, her juices gushing heavily down her thighs. He could taste her lust now. Much heavier now.

She panted and nodded, moving back to her spot and moving the toy much faster now. Soon enough, her lust had leveled out again.

She arches and moans louder as she popped the toy out. "Y-Yes my love..~ Th-This one has a cum tube..~" she said as she handed him the controls for it. She bit her lip and slams down, crying out as her tight pussy quickly swallowed the fat knot.

He licked his lips and growled lowly, "A cum tube~? I suppose you'll be imagining that it's me filling you~?" He said

She moaned lowly and nodded, squirming over the knot before riding the toy roughly, her lust once again gowing immensely. "Y-Yes Taran I-I can't think of anyone else filking me~!!"

She heard his zipper and slowly looked up, her tongue hanging from her lips as she slammed down around the knot again and again. She wouldn't let herself cum, not without it being his demand. Her eyes locked with his hands, her breathing heavier.

She slammed down and cried out, looking like she was reaching out to grab for his massive cock. "H-Haah~ Th-Thank you Taran~❤"

She whined loudly and worked her hips faster. "H-Haah~ Y-Yes my love, it makes me so happy seeing what I do to you..~!"

She nodded quickly again, forcing herself to stop and recover before she came, instead running her hands over her breasts to give him a show. "N-Nothing can ever compare to that masterful cock~"

She panted and moved over, biting her lip as she slowly kissed from base to tip. "H-How may I serve you, my master..~?" She asked, her lust growing much heavier now. He could hear it in her voice

She shuddered hard and swallowed the tip suddenly, pulling back with a pop. "I-I would love to master but I-I don't know if I've earned the right to indulge myself with your cock j-just yet..~" she panted. "F-Fuck just the taste of it is driving me mad..~!"

Back
Top Bottom