What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Back away from my mentor before I rip you apart." She said, numb from the rage. Her presence could finally be felt by Taran.

"Taran come, we're leaving this over the hill daemon." She said, moving to grab him and drag him away.

"Where are we going?" He asked, stumbling behind her.
"Bye, Taran~" The woman called and Taran turned quickly with a grin.
"Bye, Corlia! See you later!"

"Taran I am very upset." She said, dragging him back to her home. "This isn't like you, come on snap out of it! You've been ignoring me for weeks, only to come and lay with her..?!" She took a breath. "I can't believe she tried stealing you from me."

"God, Ulvir..." He was starting to come back, "Fuck, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I don't know what came over me...she's an elder, she just wanted to talk..." He said, "Elders don't talk to me at all...! And her lust was...God, I'm so sorry..."

"No this is clearly her fault. She's trying to steal you. Trying to have me abandoned again. I have to get rid of her." She said.

"Then what can I do? What can I do to keep you here? Keep you interested in me?" She asked, turning quickly to face him.

He felt awful fir hurting her like that, going to another woman for her lust. "I..." He frowned, "What would you recommend?"

He made a noise and decided to go with it to ease any worries and show he was truly sorry. "Let's go the extra mile with our sessions...let's get a little wild."

"Whatever toys you wanted...~" He pet her cheek affectionately, "I want to show you that you are what's most important to me~"

She bit her lip. "O-Okay I think I have an idea..~" she said as she began summoning different toys. Smaller ones at first, them gradually larger and more elaborate, ridges, cum tubes and knots. "H-How about these..~?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "Of course I'll let you be in control..~ I need to prove how obedient I can be..~" she said, moving to begin with the smaller toys first.

He moved to his chaise lounge and comfortable, "One thing first." He said and gestured to the fruit bowl beside his lounge.

She blushed and nodded as she summoned various fruits for him to enjoy, before moving back to give him a better view.

Back
Top Bottom