What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and covered her sudden moans, sneaking her tail out from under her dress, looking back with hazy eyes.

He gripped the spade and circled his thumb around the delicate edge of the mouth, "Not one delicious peep."

His fingers pushed into the mouth and rubbed the sensitive walls as his other hand continued to work her clit. "Good girl, Ulvir. Don't want to get caught, do you~?"

Her eyes were almost watering, her face flushed. She was already more than soaked, her tail thrashing in his hand.

She whined softly, her juices already coating his fingers on both ends. Her usually dark eyes now covered with large purple hearts. She was too much for him sometimes.

She arches and pants hard, trembling hard. Her eyes were pleading, her tail swaying and thrashing softly in his grasp.

She panted and moved closer to him but still allowed him to tease her. "C-Cock. I-I don't care how."

"I-If you want to keep tormenting me, my tail is available..~ I-I care not which you use, I-I only want you satisfied..~"

He pulled his hand away from her tail to undo his slacks, freeing his massive cock and pushing up the skirt of her dress to bring it closer for her, "You're the one who wanted to be fucked at Luci's party, it isn't about me anymore~"

She bit her lip and looked back at him, face flushed darkly. "I-I still wish for your pleasure over mine, my darling~❤"

He shook his head and pushed her so she was facing the wall, pressing her against it and nudging her legs open with his knee before teasing her with the tip of his cock.

He gripped her spade firmly and moved it quickly over his cock like it was no more than a toy for his own needs.

She arches and clamps a hand over her mouth, the hearts in her eyes only growing larger. Her spade felt so strange, but so good over his massive cock.

"Still not quite used to this.." He hissed lowly, the feeling of her spade much different than her pussy.

She trembled and drooled a bit. "I-If you would prefer to change, I-I would gladly allow it..~ Whatever makes you happy, my love..~" she panted, her body trembling.

She pants and trembles, nodding quickly and drooling heavily. "P-Please my love I-I'm sorry I'm so greedy~❤"

Back
Top Bottom