What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh you're so welcome, baby~ you want daddy to fill you up~? Spill my load as deep as I can get it~?" He snarled huskily.

They continued like this for hours, Taran filling her over and over until he had nothing to give her. He set her back on the bed and collapsed beside her.

An invite was sent out for one of Lucifer's fancier parties, and Ulvir was far more excited to see if Taran would make good on his promise than the party itself.

Taran went to pick her up for the party, dressed in Luci's odd style; Civil War era Victorian. He wore a black button up under a gold double breasted vest, a black frock coat and ascot necktie and black slacks. His hair was gelled back and he even went the extra mile with a fancy walking cane. "My lady, your gentleman caller has arrived." He announced.

She too was dressed in an altered style similar to Luci's, the same styled gown but much more slimming, and no hat. The dress was a deep maroon, with slight black trimmings on the lace. "Oh, Taran you look so handsome..~" she said as she moved into his arms.

He took her hand and spun her around to get a good look, "My, my, quite the belle~ you'll be the gem of the ball~"

"I hope I don't attract too much attention~ You still have a promise to keep..~" she said, slowly walking her fingers up his chest.

He led her out and down to the ballroom, which looked like a plantation foyer. He was so odd, that Lucifer. Daemons and daemonettes were dancing and having the time of their lives while the mighty Luci himself stood on the overlook watching everyone enjoy themselves.

She smiled and held onto him, kissing his cheek gently. "I've never been to one of these.. Not with a date, anyway~" she said.

"Oh, I still would have noticed you~ a woman of your unmatched beauty, I'm surprised I haven't met you sooner~" He charmed.

Back
Top Bottom