What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She screams loudly and rocks her hips against his face gently, her juices practically pouring from her.

She arched hard and forced him firmly against her gushing core as she climaxed hard, screaming his name loudly.

She pants hard and trembled. "M-My god.. S-So good..~" she moaned, relaxing slowly against the bed.

She gasped and her face flushed hard. "T-Taran? T-Taran what are you doing..~?" She asked, her eyes holding mischief and lust.

She shudders hard. "B-Be careful my darling I-I might be a bit sensitive..~" she panted, putting on an act.

She arches and gasps loudly, screaming his name loudly as she wrapped her legs tight around his waist.

He didn't acknowledge her, in fact he didn't even hear her. He was leeching off her lust and it was making him crazed.

She screamed his name and waved a hand over her crotch, her walls suddenly getting much tighter around him.

She made sure she was wet enough, panting hard. "K-Keep going, my love~! K-Keep going..~!!" She cried.

She screamed louder, trembling hard. "Y-Yes just like that~!! F-Fuck I'm gonna cum~!!" She cried, her juices gushing heavily.

"That's it, you better fucking cum for me you slutty little bitch." He growled. What had gotten into him?

She had no idea, but she loved it none the less. She instantly climaxed, her already tight walls getting much, much tighter around his massive cock.

Back
Top Bottom