What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was trembling, her juices dripping heavily. She ran her tongue all over his shaft, breathing heavily.

He stuffed her as full as he could before dumping his massive load down her throat, growling and snarling.

She swallowed as much as she could, some escaping her lips and spilling onto her breasts. She trembled hard, the scent of her lust potent

She panted hard. "S..So much..~" she trembled hard and swayed, having to sit back down on her knees to keep stable. "C-Can't.. Can't focus..~"

He removed the slave bands and pushed her onto her back, moving to start eating her out slowly with his split tongue.

She arches and moans lowly. "H-Haaah~~ T-Taran, you're so good to me..~!" She whined, her juices sweeter than ever. It would take a lot of restraint if he wanted to punish her.

She could feel it, how badly he wanted to let loose. "I-I can't take much more..~!! T-Taran I beg of you~!!"

She was drooling, getting wetter by the second. "T-Taran, p-please let loose..~" she purred, trying to add a charm to her words.

She whined and tried a charm again. "T-Taran please, m-my body is on fire, I-I know I don't deserve it but I need it~!"

Back
Top Bottom