What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was getting wetter in the dream, and actually in real life as well. "She nodded and bucked against him. "F-Filling but not as good as you~💖"

She swallowed hard and moaned loudly, causing her dream form to climax suddenly. "T-Taran no, th-that's not fair..~!"

She whined loudly and cried out, feeling her juices running down her thighs in real life. She was aching.

She panted and trembled. "I-Is it bad that I find that idea most appealing..~?" She panted, screaming and crying out for the man in the dream.

She could feel hands on her that weren't really there, breath on her neck that wasn't the human's. "Beg for Daddy, baby girl~"

Before she knew it, Taran was under her and slamming into her second entrance while the human plowed her pussy, both working in a perfect rhythm. She could feel him in real life as well, feel his fangs in her shoulder.

She was screaming and her dream form began climaxing hard, nonstop even. "O-Oh my god, oh my god daddy it's so good~!!"

"That's it, baby girl, scream for daddy~ gorge yourself~ you're gonna be well fucking fed for a while." He growled.

She was immediately drunk off the lust, crying out and screaming louder, drooling already. She was being forced through climaxes, both in the real world and in the dream.

She was screaming, trembling hard. She climaxed hard around the both of them, demanding their seed. Her walls clamped down around Taran, her body trembling hard.

He hissed, still slamming into her in the dream. "You've milked this poor human so much, there's such a mess~" He growled lowly.

"I-I can't help the hunger, h-had I not met you, I would be feeding on him in the real world right now~" she panted, trembling hard.

She melted hard, panting harder. "M-My love I wish to milk you~ F-Fucking use me, face fuck me I-I don't care~~" she moaned, begging.

He was back in the corner again, fully dressed and beyond amused, "Finish your meal and I'll grant your wish~"

She panted and made sure the Human was thouroughly milked before walking away slowly, her legs wobbling gently. "T-Taran where are you..~?"

Back
Top Bottom