Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh yeah~? Because it gets you this~?" He asked and pushed her legs up as far as they could go with the bar and started moving at an inhuman pace.

She lulled her head back and screamed loudly, bucking harder and harder against him. "H-Haaaah~!!! Y-Yes yes fuck yes I love it~!!!"

He moaned lowly in her ear again, "Already~?" He asked softly, "F-Fuck, you're so greedy, you just keep taking~"

She screamed loudly and bucked her hips harder. "I-I am greedy~!! I-I'm so sorry Taran, I'm so greedy~!!"

"Y-Yes baby yes I promise~!! Please I can't take it~!!" She screamed loudly, rocking her hips hard against him.

He moved away from her ear and sat back as he rocked his hips hard, his hair an unkempt mess, "Look at me, Ulvir."

He buried himself inside her and sat still before biting his lip with his canine and slowly brushing his hair out of his face with his fingers.

She screamed loudly and suddenly climaxed, her walls constricting mercilessly tight around his massive cock, nearly halting all moving.

He hissed loudly and pulled out slowly before helping her onto all fours. He hooked a leg over her hip and slammed into her, pounding into her like he was an animal in heat.

She arched and screamed his name loudly. "O-Oh my god Taran, oh my god~!!" She cried, bucking against him. "I-It's so good, I-I can't take it..~!"

They were at it for hours, and soon Ulvir had begun to pass out, having been forced through more orgasms than she could count

She was a puddle benesth him, managing to focus long enough to cast a sensitivity rune on him, wanting it all and wanting it all now.

He snarled and slammed into her before roaring in ecstasy and filling her fuller than she had ever been that night.

Back
Top Bottom