Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck..~ O-Oh fuck please fill me~! F-Fill me with that fat fucking cock daddy I'm losing my mind..~!!"

He smirked and snapped his fingers, a pink bondage bar clasping around her ankles and he grabbed it to push her legs up near her chest, "Hold this, baby girl~"

She gasped and flushed darkly as she complied. She grabbed the bar and held it firmly, biting her lip gently.

He undressed quickly and rubbed his hot throbbing cock against her shivering pussy, "Ooooh fuck, baby~ you're so wet~"

She whined and bit her lip harder, almost dizzy watching his massive cock rub against her. "O-Oooh my god~!💗"

She cried out and bucked against him. "H-Haah~! F-Fuck~! I-I need your cock~!! She was getting wetter by the second, and now his lust was getting her drunk.

He buried himself inside her and snarled lowly. That delicious guttural snarl that always made her dripping wet when she heard it.

And dripping she was, her juices coating his massive cock and dripping down her body. "H-Haah~!!! F-Fuuuck~!!"

He moved slowly at first, huffing and snarling as he dragged his nails over her bottom of her thigh and down her bottom of her ass.

She looked up at him and moaned lowly, her eyes glazed over with an inhuman lust as she gushed heavily all over her cock. "H-Haah~!! F-Fuck daddy I love inflating your ego, I love making you snap, I love it all~!!"

"Oh yeah~? You love it when daddy rewards you for your praises~?" He asked, hitting her spot as an example.

She arches and cries out. "O-Oh fuck yes daddy I love it~!! N-Nothing else could be better~!!" She cried.

His claws dug into the flesh of her ass, adding a blissful sting to his movements. "You're my favorite woman in the whole expanse of Hell~ did you know that, baby girl~?"

She screamed loudly and tossed her head back, drooling again. "Y-Yes daddy, y-yes I knew it, thank you so much~!!

"Oh you are so fucking welcome~" He growled, "You're so perfect, I can't get enough of you~" He started to move faster, harder, watching her expressions with a sick satisfaction.

Her entire face was contorted in pleasure, her tail swaying, face flushed darkly. She was exactly as she wished, a brainless mess beneath him. Perfection.

He licked his lips, "Christ, I have never been so fucking enthralled by another creature before~" He purred, pushing balls deep inside her.

She arched and screamed his name loudly. "F-Fuck, fuck it's so good~!! I-I have never wanted anyone as much as you~!! I-I can barely corrupt others without wanting you to ruin me~!!"

"I'm flattered~" He moaned lowly, "I could make that a fun new reward~ with every corrupt human, I reclaim you as mine~"

Back
Top Bottom