Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I'll worship the very ground you walk on, my love..~💗" she said. He could taste her lust now, and it was growing by the second.

Her mouth opened and her head tilted to the side, a soft, almost embarrassed moan sounding from her. "Y-Yes..~!"

She shuddered and panted softly. "I-I don't know what you mean~" she said, trying to put up a little bit of a fight with what resolve she still had.

He gently bit the tips of his split tongue with a coy smirk, "Come now, baby, don't lie to me~ it hurts my feelings~"

She was trying so hard to not completely fall under. "T.. Taran..~ Y-You gotta focus..~" she panted.

She shuddered a bit and tried shaking off some of the charms to focus. "H-Huh..? O-Oh.. I-I guess the charms might be working then..~"

"Then what if I said I wanted you to charm me until I was a brainless pile of goo under your power~? Th-Then to ram into me and use me like nothing more than a broken sex toy..~? J-Just completely make me unable to think of anything other than that masterful cock..~?" She panted, trying not to shift.

"Strap your legs to a bar to keep them open, tease you with whatever toy I can think of until you are begging for me to use you for my own sick pleasure~" He smirked

His eyes flashed gold and his hand grabbed her spade gently, his thumb slowly trailing the rim, "Does it, baby~? You want daddy to fuck you out of existence~"

Back
Top Bottom