Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nods and moves to kiss him on the cheek before sitting down on his sofa and getting comfortable

He sat with her and ran his long nails slowly up her thigh, "You're so beautiful, Ulvir.." He said, his tone low and sultry.

"It does my heart good to know I have such a loyal, devoted follower..~" He said, "Willing to do anything I said~"

She shuddered again. "I-I'm not sure if you've cast the charm yet or not b-but I am absolutely willing to do anything you ask of me..~" she exhaled whistfully.

He chuckled, "No, no, just buttering you up first.." He said amusedly, "I like to savor my moments with you~"

His hand trailed from her thigh up her side and arm as he leaned in slowly, his eyes glowing a faint gold, "Do you want to kiss me, Ulvir...~?"

He put his charms in his kisses, something he hadn't done in a long time. He made sure it wasn't very strong, he didn't want to overwhelm her.

She melted into the kiss, her head feeling light. Her lust was getting stronger, he could feel it.

He trailed his kisses down her neck and along the tops of her breasts, his split tongue moving between her breasts slowly.

She was under his spell once again. "I-I love you so much, Taran~💗" she almost moaned, her pupils being covered by small hearts.

Back
Top Bottom