Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gave a coy sound, "What, you don't like it~? You certainly like using this thing to tease daddy though~ it's only fair~"

She trembled, a small puddle growing beneath her. "H-Haah..~ F-Fuck daddy I can't take it much longer..~!!"

She was trembling, drooling slightly, looking almost drunk. She was radiating lust, almost distractingly so. "P.. Please..~💗"

She melted on the spot. "T-Taran please fuck me, p-please I know I said I would help with your charms b-but I need your cock so badly right now~!!"

"Oh you've been a huge help~" He said and moved to undress her, "How could I ever say no to that face~?"

She was a mess, pupils covered with large hearts, her tongue hanging out slowly. "Th-Thank yoy daddy, th-thank you so much..~! I-I want you to use me~!"

She arches and cries his name out. She was so wet, so hot, and now her lust was growing ever stronger.

He moaned as he licked up her sweet juices and soaked in her lust. Oh he was way higher than Cloud Nine at this point. His ego was a hot air ballon and he loved it.

He randomly tongue fucked her just to torment her some more. To prove just how in control he was. What a perfect bastard.

She whined louder, her legs going weak. "H-Haaah~!! T-Taran~!! N-No, you said you wouldn't tease me~!!" She cried.

He chuckled and pulled back, "I suppose you're right~ I'm so sorry, baby~" He said before eating her out quickly.

She arches and screams his name loudly as she rocked her body, gripping his hair and forcing him closer and more firmly against her hot pussy. "O-Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm gonna cum~!!"

So soon? Maybe he was getting better. His ego only inflated more at this, his nails digging into her soft round ass.

She moaned louder and soon she screamed his name at the top of her lungs, grinding against his face as she climaxed hard, positively drunk from hunger and charms.

She pants hard and trembles, her eyes rolling back as she relaxed, drooling heavily. "H.. Haaah..~💗"

Back
Top Bottom