Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She couldn't help it, she was suddenly forced over the edge, her juoces gushing hard over his massive cock.

He pushed her roughly onto her back and pushed her legs up, slamming back into her with a loud cry of bliss.

She moaned louder and bucked her hips over his cock faster. "I-I do daddy, I do~!! I-I love it so much~!!"

He had been fighting it for a while now and he couldn't hold it for much longer, "F-Fuck, I hope you're ready!"

He hissed and roared as he suddenly erupted inside her, pumping her full of his thick creamy cum,some even spilling out.

He took a second before he started pounding into her again, gripping her throat and using it as leverage.

She cried out and screamed, lulling her head back. "T-Taran, o-oh fuck~!! F-Focus, baby~!!" She cried.

She trembled harder, just watching his movements. She was so close, but she didn't care. She wanted to watch him. "O-Ooh, that's so hot..~! Y-Yes, f-fuck me Taran, f-fucking breed m~!!" She cried.

She felt beyond drunk, even high. She was screaming, climaxing more times than she could count. Why had he snapped like this? What did she do to him to let him loose like this?

Back
Top Bottom