Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pushed his fingers into her core and pumped them slowly as he continued to run his hand over her body.

She cried out and panted hard, her eyes crossing and rolling back hard, her nails digging into the sheets.

"Christ, look at you~" He jeered, "I knew you were a slut but this is something else~ I'm barely even fingering you~"

She arched and cried out, drooling heavily. "E-Everything feels so good..~!!" She cried, now moving her tail a bit more sloppily.

She nodded quickly. "Y-Yes, please..~!!" She cried, her tail twitching and tightening around his cock.

She gasped loudly and slumped, her body twitching. She was unable to make a sound, her eyes rolling back.

She tensed hard and screamed loudly, feeling far too close already. "Sh-Shit I'm gonna cum~!!" She screamed.

She arched hard and screamed his name loudly as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing tighter than before around his massive shaft.

She arched and screamed loudly. "N-No it's too much, D-Daddy I can't take it~!!" She cried, but made no motion for him to stop.

His nails dug into her hips and he moved at an inhuman pace, drilling into her roughly as he moved to bite her shoulder.

She melted and cried out over and over, drooling heavily onto the bed. "O-Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck~!!"

He growled, his canines digging into her soft flesh almost like he was using it as a form of leverage to move harder.

Back
Top Bottom