What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched hard and moaned lowly, trembling hard as she felt his seed flood her tight core. "H-Haah~! Th-There's so much..~!"

She shuddered hard and moaned weakly. "G-Gets you all riled up thinking about a filthy human having me like that~?" She panted.

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly. "G-God, what would you do if I entered a dream with you~? Sucked you off in the real world~?" She asked, her core getting noticeably wetter.

She shuddered and trembles. "P-Promise~?" She was putty in his hands, only lust and love for him clouding her normally violet eyes

"I swear it~" He muttered, petting her cheek, "You'd get a better high from my dreams that you would just from us fucking~ lust in it's purest...most raw form...~"

"Sure thing, baby girl~" He smirked before pulling her into his lap and hooking his arms under her, working her over his cock quickly.

She arches and moans loudly, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a heated kiss.

She arches and moans loudly, pressing closer, her soft breasts pressed firmly against his more robust chest.

His nails dug gently into the bottom of her ass as he plunged his cock deep into her over and over, his moans slightly muffled by their kiss.

Hers were as well, her juices making his movements all too easy. She couldn't stop, she didn't want to stop. She was hooked.

He trailed his kisses down her neck where they turned into love bites, "Who's my favorite succubus~?" He growled.

He drilled into her spot, "Oh yeah, baby girl, that's right~ just you~ you're the only one who can take all of it~"

Back
Top Bottom