What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He chuckled and slammed into her roughly as he worked the toy with equal force. She was way wetter than before.

"C-Call.. Upon me.. Whenever the mood strikes you.. I still have not overruled that harlot.." She said, holding onto him.

Taran had done well the next few days, no hide nor hair of Corlia could be seen. But he started to slack again, not of his own doing. She was far too powerful to defend against, he being much weaker than her. Ulvir could smell the bitch on him. And each time he would feel awful for going to her.
"I am the worst lover ever to have existed..." He muttered.

She was furious, at a lack of words even. Not at Taran, though. Never at Taran. She screamed into her pillow, looking through spellbooks to try and find something.

"I could never be mad at you, Taran..~" She said before turning extremely angry again. "It's that rotten, flat-assed hussy." She spat.

"Make up what to me? This is not your fault, Taran." She said. She huffed and sighed. "Maybe it would do me good to take my mind off of it.. How may I serve you..~?❤" she asked, flipping from angry to enamored.

She blushed a bit. "I would love nothing more..~" she said. "There are two others that need occupying, my love..~" she said, pointing to her mouth then her spade.

Back
Top Bottom