Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He saw a flash of magic, and she fought a hard shudder. She slowly turned around. "N-No, never..! Just..~" He could now see what the flash was about. She had summoned a massive cock, that was thick, and throbbing, and begging for attention. "I-I'm.. just possessive..~" she said, holding her cheeks.

Last edited:
She bit her lip. "D-Do you like it~~? I've almost never seen you eye me that greedily~" she moaned out, it throbbing and pulsing harder now.

"H-Had what in me..~? The ability to be dominant..~? Or to summon this..~?" She asked, gasping as she gripped the base of her fat cock.

Oh yeah, she didn't really like talking about that time he had been a Higher Succubus bitch. "Well...now you know.."

She nodded. "N-Now," she cleared her throat. "Come closer, Taran..~ I think you owe me after I caught you acting so rudely..~"

"You stole my meal, Taran, while you were still feeding off the bartender~ That's not very nice, now is it~?" She asked, charming him again.

She ramped it up, wsnting him to be as needy as he was before. "How badly did you need cock that you had to go behind my back..~?"

"Why don't you be a good boy and show me just how bad you want cock, Taran..~" she said, trailing her finger under his chin.

She gasped and moaned lowly, tangling her fingers in his hair. A collar suddenly appeared around his neck, with a chain leash held in her hand. "Haah~~ Good dog, Taran~~"

His face flushed. Dog? How thrilling. He hadn't been called dog, he didn't think. He moaned and took more into his mouth slowly.

She arched and moaned louder, her cock dripping her sweet juices onto his tongue. She was loving this. It was new, and it felt incredible.

Back
Top Bottom