Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She thought for a moment before moving him back to the chaise, and starting to undress him slowly, pulling him into a deep kiss as she slowly, but forcefully undressed him.

She forcefully freed his cock and panted against his lips as her spade slowly opened. He could see it. The soft, dripping walls, that could constrict and milk him for everything he had. She moved and it suddenly latched onto his cock, the appendage fully enclosing around him.

She moaned lowly, moving to kiss his neck, clawing down his chest as the appendage seemed to work all on its own, as if it was some hungry animal.

He was a drooling mess, her charms working surprisingly well on him. Perhaps he was letting them effect him. How kind.

She decided to reward him, and the juices the appendage was dripping with, began to give off a warming, tingling sensation. Her hand found its way down to his sack, and she began groping and massaging him.

She moaned louder and worked him faster. "Prince, so do I..~ I wanna feel this fat cock stretching me out..~!" She moaned, and the tail moved faster. It got tighter randomly, getting wetter and wetter as she continued.

"Prince I can't wait to fuck you into a brainless mess, Taran..~" she moaned in his ear, still working him as best she could. "I'm throbbing so fucking hard..~~ I can't wait to really claim you..~~"

She arched and moaned loudly. Oh no, she couldn't hold back any longer. "D.. Did the thought of me fucking you make.. make you cum.. that fast~?" She asked, her tone beginning to drip with lust.

She bit her lip and panted. "I-I can't hold back any longer, Taran." She said. She moaned lowly as her spade wrapped around her own cock, and coated it heavily in the very same tingling lubricant before she moved him onto his side.

She bit her lip and lifted his leg high. She moved behind him, and began slowly stuffing him with her massive cock. "O-Oh.. Prince." She grabbed the leash tight and moaned lowly.

She moaned loudly and quickly sank down to the base, holding his thigh tight, and her cheek tight with her other hand. "S..So.. tight~! Taran, it's amazing..~!"

She moaned loudly and slammed into him hard, shuddering snd crying out. "O-Oh Prince, Taran, I'll get hooked on this..~!

Back
Top Bottom