Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and her eyes glowed again, maybe giving him more pleasure if she praised him would be fun. "Good dog..~" she moaned out.

She moaned louder and her spade suddenly began teasing his bulge, rubbing against it. "Does my dog like the praise~?" She asked.

She moaned lowly and simply enjoyed teasing and tormenting him, all while using him for pleasure. "H-Haah..~ T-Taran, darling, I am dying to feel how tight your throat is..~"

She was watching him with those same depraved eyes, her breathing short as her cock throbbed and pulsed in his throat. "S-Such a good boy, I-I'm getting close already~!"

She cried out. "O-Oh Prince~!!" She gripped his hair tight and forced him down to the base as she fired off a massive load down his throat.

She moved faster, her mind swimming as she watched him swallow every inch of this massive cock. Her strong, cruel Taran, now simply drooling and taking whatever she gave him. She was getting closer than she would like to admit, just on the thought alone.

She forced him down to the base again and cried his name out as she emptied another hot, sweet load down his throat. She panted hard and moaned loudly as she released his hair.

She panted hard. "What does my dog want now..~?" She asked, playing with his hair. She was still so hard, throbbing and pulsing as well.

Back
Top Bottom