Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She had hearts in her eyes. "Taran~~? My love, where aaaaare you~??" She asked, moving around to try and find him. She checked around, and eventually found herself near the bathrooms.

She saw Taran, though he looked different. Curvier and more feminine. And he was being used by the human she had been dancing with.

"F-Fuck, you feel so good~" Taran moaned but he sounded like a woman, his voice more higher in pitch. This made the human move faster and Taran moaned louder before being silenced.

She watched as the human used Taran until he spent before leaving. Taran moaned softly, "F-Fuck, that was delicious...~" He whined.

Her breath was shaky, and she slowly approached him, her eyes glowing a bright, hazy purple. "N-No, never..~" she said. She touched his hip, and he suddenly felt needier than he ever had in his entire life. He felt weak, even.

She bit her lip and just ran her hands all over him. He was so soft like this. She was losing it. "W-We're going home." She said, suddenly opening a portal and grabbing his wrist. He felt it again, that surge of ache and need.

She dragged him through the portal and quickly pushed him back onto the chaise. "Y-You're so full.. of surprises, Taran..~" she said, her eyes still glowing, a little wild even. "I-I never knew about this side of you..~!"

Back
Top Bottom