Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smiled weakly and held her hand as they exited the portal and into a very loud bass heavy club. He took a deep breath and gave a soft sigh, "I already feel way better."

She smiled and kissed back. "I promise I won't have too much fun without you~" she said. She had enough lust to get comfortable, and she changed her disguise again. Blending in with the crowd easily, dressed in not much, and trying to get all eyes on her.

She was trying not to lose herself, so she made some trips back to Taran. Each trip, she came back more and more enticing, and wearing less, and more revealing clothing. He knew she was having a good time. But it was too much, she was getting greedy. Getting drunk.

She again changed ever so slightly, still wearing the bare minimum that the club required. She had no idea she was being followed, she was just having a fantastic time.

On the dance floor, she felt someone come up behind her and dance with her, but it didn't smell like Taran. It was a human, just being a little grabby.

She gasped and looked back, biting her lip. She didn't say anything, but she was having too much fun. No harm in playing with your food, right?

Under the dizzying lust, she felt something else. Anger? Jealousy? She couldn't pin it down but she could feel it.

She whined, but kept dancing. She wanted more. But, before long, she wanted to see Taran. She needed him. She was no longer starved, but she was half crazed.

Back
Top Bottom