Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Thread] Dungeon World Adventures

Wasn't sure about how you wanted to work with such things for your character yet so thanks for the heads up. In this case though I think Batul will be fine with Silver since we should be ultimately working to wrap up the scene anyways. In the future though I am more than willing to explore our characters together. Gotta balance out things with Serah though since she has quite the affection for Batul. :)

@Zeth Going to wrap things up with Silver this time but it would probably make more sense from her perspective to stop if she went full Ahegao or otherwise passed out. Ultimately up to you of course but I figured I'd toss out the suggestion in any case.

Could anyone refresh my memory as to how we do skill checks? I want Holone to try hearing the scuffle with Serah

They don't really have listen checks and such for Dungeon World so unfortunately I don't really think we can.

The closest thing would be the Discern Realities move which is roll + wis but you pick from a list of questions. "What should I be on the lookout for?" Might work as a means of noticing Serah is gone from camp or such but ultimately it's up to the DM to decide such things.

You may roll discern realities. But the player wants the character a bit more ravished before you daringly rescue her.

So since Kaylin wants to be ravaged by goblins I'll just have Batul expect Serah to wander back for now. That way when it takes a bit too long she can go out and find her so I don't ruin the fun.

Just let me know when the time is ripe. :)

Should a goblin scout bother Chakka? Kaylin has her hands full with irl projects.

I mean Batul is trying to keep watch for now so she would probably jump in once that started, or possibly spot it before it got its chance.

I meant Batul. I had a brain fart. Kaylin said she is posting now so the point is moot.

You can scroll back a bit in the thread and read her getting fucked by the witch and silver if you want but she'd hopefully not get gang raped by goblins any time soon. :p

Hey by the way I specifically neglected to mention color in my latest post for the blood. I was intending to establish Orcs, or at least Batul's people, with having blue blood rather than red. Now I'd imagine this would carry over to goblins should that be a species trait rather than a tribe specific thing but I didn't want to assume right away. Still trying to feel out how much pull I as a player have over the world in this ruleset since it's quite a bit more than normal.

Hey by the way I specifically neglected to mention color in my latest post for the blood. I was intending to establish Orcs, or at least Batul's people, with having blue blood rather than red. Now I'd imagine this would carry over to goblins should that be a species trait rather than a tribe specific thing but I didn't want to assume right away. Still trying to feel out how much pull I as a player have over the world in this ruleset since it's quite a bit more than normal.

Orcs with Blue Blood? No, you peasant. You are not nobility. So there.

Batul has no bonus for Wis so while she could theoretically do any of the tasks she might not be the best choice. No penalty though at least.

Seraph has a +2 to wisdom. Also she has a class feature where she never needs to consume rations. She would be good at any roll. But Trail blaze will get you their faster if she crits.

That sounds good to me if she's good with that. Just leaves Scout and Quartermaster. I don't see Batul scouting but she could be a Quartermaster if needed, other than that Belle has a 9 Wisdom as well so maybe she could Scout?

How does that sound to people?

As it stands the wisdom mods go.
Seraph +2
Belle 0
Batul 0
Holone -1

So it is best you two try quarter master and scout. Any job not tried auto fails with a 6. I'll try to get Seraph to roll trail blazing. Batul scout rolls and Belle roll quartermaster.

Well I think that having Batul scout ahead would somewhat contradict the whole moments between her and Serah where she tells the Druid to stay close to her so she can protect her because she would then be turning around and leaving the group in order to scout, thus separating herself from Serah again right after she got raped the last time they were apart.

I think it would be better for Batul to play Quartermaster in this case but if Serah is okay with it and Belle doesn't want to do it then I could take the Scout role still. Hence why I was bringing this all up in the OOC rather than in game.

Back
Top Bottom