Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Thread] Dungeon World Adventures

Probably not the first one from Batul's case, she pretty much only really does that after a battle so they would have to fight each other first for that to happen. Teasing is more likely at this point, still sorta forcing herself but in the knowledge that Holone would actually love it.

From the other perspective yeah there might be a chance that Batul would be grateful or take pity on Holone and show her a good time. Batul might lose a bet and have to suck her off or such. Like I said it really just depends on how their working relationship ends up developing so I can't say anything for certain. Except that Batul is totally going to town on that plump ass at some point until Holone screams out her name like she did to Silver.

And yeah I remember looking at your request thread a while back and noting you can play either role. I try to check out the other players in group games to accommodate for their tastes or at the least ensure I'm not doing something they hate.

I'm sure their ideals will clash at some point, with Holone being a step away from a paladin, while Batul is a barbarian who might not be so altruistic. If they do, that'll definitely be when one doms the other. If that never happens, then yeah, Batul can just keep insinuating that everyone traveling with her are her personal cumdumps, which will rankle and tease Holone to no end.

Like, they go to a town and just, "I am Batul, and these are my concubines who warm my bedroll at night."

Lol so far that has been happening without her even trying, everyone believing that's the case simply by appearance and circumstance. At this rate she might just start rolling with it if it continues a few more times, Batul already feels pretty secure as the 'leader' of the group in any case. I was trying to make Batul have a nickname for every major character rather than calling them by name so I could easily see Elf-Slut being hers for Holone just to rile her up. Still need a replacement one for Silver now that 'he' is a 'she' and Pretty Boy doesn't apply but eh, working on it along with ones for Chakka and Belle.

Hah that'd be fun. If Batul just calls her stuff like that, Holone will eventually have to respond to them. That'll be one of the first steps in accepting that they're all just part of a harem.

Ah, your post trumps mine. I'll delete mine and batul goes ahead.
Thank you Zeth, I do appreciate that indeed.

i know i know. i meant with blowing stealth

Meh, roleplay your character however you feel is appropriate and I'm totally understanding of mistakes along the way. Batul isn't a stealthy one anyway so I wouldn't expect the group to remain undetected for long regardless of what occurs. :p

Waiting on Magic Banana and Princess Kaylin to post. I don't want to pull to far ahead of them.

I should be able to post tomorrow.

Been having family around a lot for my bday.

Plus the hubbie and his distractions....I BLAME ZETHKUN!!!!

Thanks i turn 32 tonight ... just sadly not at work now with the hubby.....kind of got really sick...not feeling super sick but stuck at toilet......typing on cell not aure why i said that:oops:

Right, hopefully you all will combat it up soon and then start the shagging. Go Belle Go!

Throws papers everywhere.

I just realized that I have an heirloom weapon too. o_O (Ofc I'd forget about until I actually need to use it)

Throws papers everywhere.

I just realized that I have an heirloom weapon too. o_O (Ofc I'd forget about until I actually need to use it)

Lol yeah that's what Fighter is all about. Batul had to pick a multiclass move to steal that from the Fighter class, hence why she didn't start the game with the effects but I gave her a nicer looking weapon to begin with all the same.

Back
Top Bottom