Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Thread] Dungeon World Adventures

And she is out like a light. Well scout just means you detect ambushes. Magic Banana only posts once a day because they have a real life. So either you roll scouting and I see if you detect the ambush or roll quarter master and see if you use 9 rations or 6 rations. You both have an equal chance at both jobs.

Eh, in my mind I view Scout as going ahead of the group all stealthy-like and looking for baddies. Sure it doesn't technically have to be that way but if you aren't separated from the group to some degree then I don't see how you could prevent the party from getting ambushed in the first place. This is my rationale of course and not explicitly stated in the loose ruleset here though.

Holone has a worse skill but I think it makes sense considering her desire to make up for the event that she feels guilty about now. Personally I'd like to wait for MagicBanana to chime in but if it comes down to a decision now then I'm going to go with the roleplay over the mechanics any day and pick Quartermaster.

Well I can wait for Magic Banana to post later. It is a forum game. Just post in thread your quarter master roll. And Holone if your scouting post your roll.

Right. Well you are Parleying with orcs. Because of your Race and Demeanor, Orcs do not instantly attack the party like they would the typical adventuring party.

The husband is sleeping, I will ask him when he gets up....atm just finally finished doing my usual tasks so going to post to all threads I run or am in and then do some chores and some more re2 demo

Hecc o3o'
But I mean Silver and Chakka are already her sex slaves. So it's a little redundant.

Hecc o3o'
But I mean Silver and Chakka are already her sex slaves. So it's a little redundant.
Technically both of them still have loyalty and that will drop if their prices are not met. Silver likes coin and Chakka likes victory. What this Move does is allow Batul to substitute one of her Appetites in place of their prices when needed, so if we lost a few battles Batul could sex up Chakka to 'pay her price' and keep her loyalty from dropping. Or perhaps offer Silver up as a temporary servant to sate the 'Power over Others' angle.

It's moderately useful, not highly so in this case, but I took it more for the roleplay angle rather than the power itself.

So I'm interested in learning as time goes on if Holone is actually submissive or rather a switch. At this rate Batul will probably be clueless for a while longer in regards to the hints her body language suggests but it should be fun to include some teasing between them in the future.

For note the whole ancestor spirit concept is how I'm explaining her multiclass move for signature weapon, after all her axe wouldn't just suddenly gain piercing and reach out of nowhere. :)

No worries fren. I believe that Batul is telling the truth, but Holone is like "Hrmmm she's probably just a perv."

Holone is a switch, I think. Kinda. She's not particularly domineering, but I can imagine her topping ppl. On the other hand, she'd probably be the most submissive when she's bested in some way. It's gonna be hard to tell.

Then again, it didn't take much for Chakka and Belle to have their way with her. So there's that. :unsure:
And I'm all for Holone and Batul going one way or the other regarding who the dom is.

Sure and that totally makes sense from Holone's perspective, just figured I'd toss that out there for everyone's sake when they come around and read all the back and forth between our characters tonight.

As for Holone still, that all makes sense to me thus far but like I said I'm just curious to see how things play out with her since you already have established she is relatively undecided and experimenting. Between our characters Batul isn't the type to submit to anyone really, but I won't deny the chance that circumstance might give Holone the opportunity to tap that ass at some point. Just depends what happens mostly as personally I am rather dominant in my tastes and intend to play Batul much the same as is already apparent.

Basically Batul almost always wants to be giving, but should a battle go south or whatever I as a player am okay with writing her getting fucked instead even though she isn't necessarily going to be happy about it. Can't say there won't be a time where she would end up spreading her cheeks or opening her mouth willingly but it's going to be rare if it ever does come up.

But let's face it, it's only a matter of time before Batul bends Holone over eventually.

lololol but for real, it depends: will Batul force herself on her; or earn her gratitude that Holone displays through submission; or maybe constant teasing that taunting until she can't take it anymore? It can go the other way, too. Typically, I play the submissives, but I can do doms too.

Back
Top Bottom