Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Thread] Dungeon World Adventures

No worries, just trying to help is all. Image is working now for me.

As for bond options it's a bit difficult to say at the moment. As a player I'm more of a top than a bottom, I don't mind writing Batul receiving now and again of course as I've explained to the others but I'd prefer it to be much more limited in number. Your idea or Batul would be reasonable enough for her personality I'm just hesitant in staking such things after Batul just recently got fucked by a magically charmed NPC. It might be easier to start with the idea you had for your character's personality and we could see where our characters would clash. For instance, Batul is a wanderer who is far from her tribe yet hasn't spent all that long in the more civilized lands. When it comes down to it she is going to be more primitive and direct in her actions and words than a typical person would so that could be an affront to YC since she is an Elf.

Something like "Batul is savage and uncultured, I will teach her how to behave proper." would work if you plan on flaunting the Elven sense of superiority that is common across many rulesets and mythos, otherwise you could be more direct in the hatred between species and jot down something like "Orcs are backwards savages that can never be trusted and Batul is no different. I will watch her closely." Of course it also depends on how you intend to set up her introduction, whether or not she is new to meeting Batul and Serah or she already knows them from before.

I see, I see. I do like the "taming of the barbarian" idea, but like you said, it'd depend on how they meet. How willing would you be for MC and YC to clash?

I'm an avid roleplayer for years now, still quite new to Dungeon World of course as I'll be the first to admit but I'm more than willing and capable of having bad blood or whatnot between them if desired. The main goal right now is to gather strength and defeat this Witch who promptly kicked our asses and entranced Batul plus Silver. End result Batul was playing the sub as Silver fucked her ass in thinking that he was banging the witch instead. Point being, if you wanted to run the route of "I don't like you, I don't trust you, but I will help you for as long as this Witch remains at large." concept that would be fine with me. I'm fairly flexible.

In that case, I think what I'll try to do is have MC offer to join the party to take down the witch, who is mutual enemy. That'll be their bond(?) and from there they'll all interact and hopefully form new bonds.

Yeah that could work. Keep in mind Bonds are meant to have ways to resolve them so if you wanted to make the quest their bond you could do something like I stated above "I do not like Batul but I will work with her to bring down this witch." In this example the bond could be resolved as their relationship grows and hopefully they move past their initial problems.

A character is limited to a number of bonds equal to the starting amount their class lists, even though you can mark off bonds and write your own the total can never exceed the starting value which is based on their class so for Holone it would be 4 just like Batul. If you build up bonds that can't be resolved easily you are effectively blocking yourself from roleplaying character growth as well as the additional experience you earn when resolving them. In my case I'll probably wait until character introductions to write one from Batul's perspective but I'll consult you as well when that happens.

Hey guys! Personal things have been mostly resolved. I probably won't be able to post every night, but if you'll have me back then I would love to rejoin.

Friendly reminder (since I know it's difficult to keep track of minor details) Batul is naturally hairless except for her head. :)

Well this camp is pure chaos and I love it. :D Still I don't want to hold anyone up so when we are all ready to move on don't worry about giving me a proverbial tap on the shoulder, I can wrap up with Silver at any time.

I'll leave that up to you all, frens. We can gloss over whatever's happening with Holone & Chakka: maybe they get interrupted by Silver, Batul, Belle, or Serah?

Ah I didn't mean to say you should rush through your satisfaction. For my part feel free to get some detail out of that as you'd like. I'm just trying to be considerate that we have a larger group now. :)

Well the actual plot maybe some time. Tomorrow is my birthday then comes holiday rush. Please enjoy this filler. I am formulating the next dungeon to go after and how to get the Conquer's Ax.

Ah well happy early birthday Zeth! Thanks for the update and no worries on my part. Happy to spend some quality time with the party.

Hec I'm so sorry frens, I was waiting for Zeth to reply and forgot he was gonna be busy for a while ;^;

Sorry holiday hell is setting in zeth and me are kind of booked....will be able to post in a few days after the family stuff is done

Do what you guys need to do. I understand needing to take a break to deal with some irl stuff.

Now I must have goblins go rape Serah because she feels neglected. The tasks of the busy gm

Back
Top Bottom