Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (Trapcest x DonVoltonus)

So it did mean the same thing after all. Then again it didn't sound like Xander would have much choice, around here his species didn't have any rights, so his main skill of piloting probably wasn't going to do him any good, nobody was going to actually let him pilot a ship. And it wasn't just clothes, he needed money to try and repair his own ship, likely a lot of money. Ontop of that he needed money to live, he couldn't just mooch off of Mackenzie for however long he might be here, and that was even assuming he could get home at all. "....Alright, I don't really have much of a choice do I?"

"Sadly not much, but prostitutes around here actually have it pretty good, the laws protecting you with that work are better than human laws sadly."

"That doesn't exactly make me feel better y'know. You people really have some weird ideas when it comes to rights" Xander sighed, it seemed he was lucky to have run into Mackenzie rather than any other species at least. "Well, let's get something to eat and then I guess get underway to this planet"

"Course is already set, I can top up fuel and fix the dang engine while we're there." He smiled, leading him to a kitchen, which was mainly just a table under a long metal tube with a flared end, not unlike ventilation tubing.

"Activate simple meal." The arm moved, a blue beam scanning Xander. *Species logged, human, devising sharable meal to save on supplies*

The tube extended flat against the table with a hiss of steam, then rose, leaving a plate of roast vegetables with some sort of cooked meat on top, and some of little red rolls that looked like piles of bubbles had been cooked. The meat smelled lovely, despite its purplish color on the inside, and the vegetables were, well, vegetables.

"Ohhh, looks lovely doesn't it?"

Xander blinked as he watched the food 'deposit' infront of him, taking a few sniffs of it. Well, it smelled....acceptable even though it was unfamiliar. And he had to eat something after all. "Well, it looks...pretty good at least, not quite what I'm used to I'll admit but..." He took another sniff, before reaching out to take a bite. "So how long before we get to this planet? It sounds like maybe I should get some rest before we do..."

"Yeah, you can catch a nap, it'll be four hours if we dont run into issues of any kind." He smiled, taking some of the meat to chew.

"Then I think that's what I'll do" Xander shivered as he munched on the food, it tasted...different. Not just the taste though, the texture was unlike anything he'd experienced before either. He almost asked just what it was, but thought better of it before opening his mouth, it might be better he didn't know.
"Ok, think I'll go grab that nap. Do you mind if I use your bed for those four hours? It's a lot more comfortable than the bunk in my ship"

"Thanks" Xander smiled before turning to head back for the bedroom, yawning slightly as he went to lay down, finding himself falling asleep almost the instant his head touched the soft fabric.

Xander yawned as he woke up, sitting and rubbing his eyes slightly. He had almost forgotten where he was, but the memories quickly came back to him when he saw Mackenzie. "Ah...there already?" He yawned again, looking at the collar. "Wait..what's...." He blinked, then sighed "Do I really have to wear that?"

"At this point it's safety thing, in case you get lost." He smiled. "Somebody will bring you back."

"That....makes sense I suppose. Just wish it was something more on my wrist than my neck" Xander sighed, standing up, shivering as he felt his now 12 inch flaccid cock swinging between his legs and gently bumping up against them.

"Well, we already have somebody who wants to fuck a human, the harbormaster wants to pay for some fun."

"Oh? Well uh....I guess that's good. What're they like?" Xander was feeling rather nervous but he had to go through with this.

"Yeah, he's a dragonid, probably will seem familiar, I heard a lot of humans have legends based on alien races."

"A...uh, right...yeah we have stories of something called Dragons but those are thousands of years old" Xander swallowed nervously, images of 50 foot long gigantic beasts from the movies filling his head as they went to head off the ship.

There was a knock on the ship, Mackenzie answering the door. "Oh, hey, your man is here." He smiled, leading a handsome winged man inside. "You can use my bedroom for it."

Dragon Man (NSFW)

The man smiled, giving Xander a wave. "Damn, he is a looker."

Xander felt a bit of relief when he saw the Dragon man, not as gigantic as he'd feared at least, though still big. "Ah, hello there. I'm Xander, it's nice to meet you sir. Uh...looking forward to working with you"

He chuckled. "Always wanted to try out a cute human." He smiled, reaching for the zipper of hi jeans. "Lets start with some oral."

Xander swallowed nervously as he watched the large dragon like male reach down, this was definitely going to be rather different to how things had gone with Mackenzie, but he had no choice. It was this or likely end up starving out here, he couldn't expect Mackenzie to keep him free of charge forever after all. Xander got down on his knees, reaching into the opening made by the zipper.

The cock that sprang out was large, about ten inches with a thicker base , much warmer that a human cock, with thick ridges on the side. "Damn, soft hands..."

Xander gasped as the cock sprang out, leaning back to avoid being hit in the face with it. He shivered as he touched it, the feeling of it rather different to his own skin, and the heat coming from it almost like holding his hands up towards a fire. He grasped at the shaft firmly with both hands, beginning to stroke it slowly and carefully.

Warm, fragrant pre leaked from the tip, a spicy musk washing over Xander.

Mackenzie waved. "There's cameras on the ship so I can keep an eye on you. I'll be back soon 'pet'" He winks.

Xander couldn't help taking a deep breath of the scent, it made him feel relaxed, and excited, his own cock starting to shift as well. He glanced to Mackenzie and nodded slightly, then looked back to the dragon cock infront of him, leaning in to take a cautious and curious lick of the tip.

Back
Top Bottom