Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (Trapcest x DonVoltonus)

"We're almost there, though I'd reccomend you stay on the ship. Humans have about the same rights here that livestock do on your planet."

"What? Seriously? How can intelligent beings be given so few rights?" Xander frowned, the assumption had always been that intelligent aliens would be enlightened, that they'd have left prejudice and racism behind. It seemed something rather the opposite was turning out to be true.

"Well, it's kinda more based on how a species treats itself. So as to apply the planets own concepts. That is, if people have slaves, taking subjects from that species is considered acceptable. That, and the racism of earth is seen as a clear sign that median intelligence levels are not high enough."

"Well it sounds like your info is a little out of date. Our world may have been like that a century ago but things have changed a lot since then. There's no slavery on our world and equality has come a long way from what it used to be" Xander folded his arms "But if you really think it's best for me to stay behind then that's what I'll do" He glanced back at the screen "How long will I be on my own here while you're off the ship?"

He laughed. "Hon, humans have pretty short lives compared to the median, 100 years isn't much, and there's still slaves in some parts of the world. To stay out of developing planet politics we have to look at the whole species, sadly that screws the nice ones like you." He smiled. "Mmm, should only take an hour at most..."

Well, it was true that a few nations on Earth were clinging to old ways of doing things, refusing to join the rest of the world in being united and reaching out to the stars. If people knew those few nations were tainting the entire Earth's reputation in the eyes of the rest of the Universe Xander wasn't sure how they might react.
"An hour...alright. So is there anything I can do around here while I'm waiting? Am I ok to take a look around the rest of the ship?"

"Well, stay out of the engine room. The shielding is a little loose and if I remember right you humans aren't good with radiation. Aside from that.....there's a chair mounted to the floor in my bedroom.....not that you can't play with it but....take off your clothes first or it'll ruin them."

"Uhhh...play with it...?" Xander raised an eyebrow at the odd description of the chair. How could someone play with a chair? And how could it ruin clothes? Did it have some kind of coating on it or something? "Right, well I'll be sure to stay out of the engine room then" Of course Xander had no idea which room was the engine room, it would be very easy for him to walk in by accident. "Well, I'll see you when you get back, take care"

He nodded, heading down into the cargo. Thankfully the ships doors all had labels on them, and when he came near the text re-arranged into english, giving direction around the ship.

Xander started to walk rather aimlessly around the ship, somewhat in awe of the ship and its technology. He was so mesmerised he had almost forgotten about the warning for the engine room. He got caught up by one of the signs as it rearranged itself, not even noticing as he walked towards another door, only turning his head once it had already opened and he had passed the sign that had changed itself to 'Engine Room', finding himself walking straight in.

He would feel uncomfortble heat and hear some rattling noises, a large engine seated into the floor, plates on the outside rattling about quite a bit and a green glow leaking out under them.

"Hm?" Xander started to look around the unusual room, though he didn't immediately recognise the machinery as an engine, it wasn't like any engine he'd ever seen before after all. "Hm?" He noticed the glow, his natural curiosity making him lean in a little closer to get a better look. "Green...? Wait....green glow...? Ohhh crap....is this where I think it is...?" Xander slowly started to stand up and back away a little, finding his body rather unable to move very quickly due to nerves.

Of course nothing in the room really responded to his actions, the engine noisily rumbling away.

Xander looked around a little more, before finally backing out of the room entirely, breathing a sigh of relief as he was back out in the corridor, rubbing his face "Well....I'm sure it won't have been dangerous. They wouldn't be that irresponsible right?" He was trying more to reassure himself rather than ask anyone anything, moving a little down the corridor until he came to the bedroom. "....Chair you can play with huh..?" He looked at the door for a moment, before heading in to take a look around.

It wasn't too far from a human bedroom, with a carpet of blue fur and a very soft looking bed. To one side was a large chair, almost like a metal throne, with all kinds of buttons lining the arms.

"Wow, when he said chair it was an understatement..." Xander walked over to examine it a little more closely. It didn't seem particularly unusual, besides the size and all the buttons anyway. "I wonder if it's some kind of massage chair or something" Momentarily forgetting Mackenzie's warning about not wearing clothes, Xander sat down in the chair, looking at the array of buttons before picking one at random and pressing it.

Quite suddenly, the chair snapped restriants around his wrists and ankles, holding him down. As the buttons flickered into english, the one he'd pressed said "Tentacle Fun". Silvery tentacles that looked like mercury slithered out from the sides of the chair, caressing over his body, ripping his clothing to slither aand stroke over his flesh.

"Huh?!" Xander squirmed in surprise as he was suddenly locked on place, attempting uselessly to pull his wrists free. "Tentacle? What?!" His eyes widened as the silvery tentacles emerged, shivering as they caressed him, then gasped as they ripped his spacesuit. "Hey wait a second!"

They peeled the suit off to leave him nude, one wrapping smoothly around his cock, nice and warm, as another prodded his ass, leaking lubrication.

Xander's eyes went wide and he gasped as one of the tentacles wrapped around his limp cock, though the stimulation was quickly causing it to start hardening. "Hey...hey what're you doing back there?" He squirmed and wiggled his butt as one of them started to rub against and lubricate him.

The tentacle pressed slowly into his ass, spreading him open as the other stroked him, a third teasinly poking at his mouth, this one with quite a sweet smell.

"NN!" Xander tried to sit up as the tentacle pushed into his virgin ass, which squeezed around it tightly. "St-stop it....a-ah" His cock was now fully hard, twitching with pre-cum dripping from the tip as it was stroked.

When he spoke the third tentacle thrust into his mouth, filling it with a sweet male taste that was quite pleasant. The rear tentacle pushed deeper, rubbing over his prostate, the other squeezing and stroking his dick.

"Mmmgh!" Xander tried to speak but it was just a muffled gurgle, though his tongue was involuntarily lapping up the sweet tasting fluid, though when the one in his ass pushed against his prostate his cock spurted pre-cum, his ass tightening up even further.

It was as if the chair knew every pleasurable spot of Xander's body, other tentacles massaging him as his mouth and ass were fucked. The one around his cock shifted, teasingly flickering a tip under the head.

Back
Top Bottom