Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (Trapcest x DonVoltonus)

Xander was starting to moan in pleasure now as the tentacles pushed deeper down his ass and mouth, his entire body squirming but now with pleasure rather than trying to get away. His cock twitched a few more times, before starting to spurt cum wildly, the stimulation all far too much for him to take.

The tentacles spurted a pleasingly warm and tasty slime into his mouth and ass, withdrawing as his orgasm trailed off, slithering back into the chair.

Xander squeaked and squirmed as his body was filled with some kind of fluid, not having any choice but to swallow it with how far down his throat the tentacle was. When it finally finished and the tentacles withdrew he slumped back into the chair, coughing and twitching as a few last spurts of cum dripped from the tip of his cock. "Uhh...."

He would hear footsteps of the captain returning, likely coming to the realization that he was very much a mess right now, and seemed to have lost track of time.

"H-huh...? C-crap" Xander squirmed to try getting out of the chair, looking around for his spacesuit in order to try and tug it back on quickly, though his legs were still shaking just a little.

Mackenzie walked into the the room, blushing blue. "I see you forgot the clothing." He giggled, eyeing Xander up. "Looks like you had fun huh?"

"Uh...I.." Xander looked up at Mackenzie and laughed nervously. "Um...yeah I figured it just looked like a regular chair....I don't suppose you have any clothes I could borrow do you? At least some underwear?" He wasn't hopeful about that, Mackenzie was totally naked after all.

"Not really." He walked over, "But anyway, why hide something that beautiful?" He asked, pointing out Xander's cock, which appeared to have grown to an impressive 12 inches.

"Hm?" Xander looked down as Mackenzie pointed, then gasped in shock. "Wh-what in the hell?!" His cock had gone flaccid, yet was now hanging 12 inches down his legs, almost 3 times the usual flaccid size "What in the hell?! It...that...it's way bigger than it was!"

"Huh, a side effect of space radiation? Or maybe that tech you were testing..." He licked his lips, stepping closer. "W-would you mind if I..." He slowly reached a hand for the hefty cock.

"Radiation? I...but.." Xander just stared down in disbelief, not quite hearing Mackenzie's question, but not saying no either as his cock hung there, though at just the slightest touch Xander gasped in surprise, the sensitivity having seemingly increased along with the size, and it started to grow even larger as it began to grow erect once more.

Mack slowly knelt down, examining the length, unable to quite wrap a hand around it. "Certainly not normal human size by anything I've ever read." He blushed, breathing in Xander's scent.

"H-huh? N-no it...no it definitely isn't" Xander gasped as the alien grasped, Xander's cock continuing to grow longer and thicker as it began to shift up as it grew harder. "Nnngh, oh fuck" Pre-cum was already forming at the tip, but quite a bit more than usual, so much it was already loudly dripping onto the floor.

The alien smiled, running his long blue tongue along the cock, licking over the head to lap up the pre. "Oh...that taste...." He mumbled, drawing back the skin to lick hungrily around the cock head.

Xander groaned loudly at the feeling of the tongue, the growth and hardening of his cock getting faster, even more pre-cum bring produced to replace what Mackenzie was drinking up.

He spoke between kisses and licks to the hulking dick, which had grown to an erect 18 inches. "H-hope I'm not to forward...I'll admit...I have a human fetish a bit."

Xander painted as his cock reached its new full size, sticking out 18 inches infront of him and as thick as an arm. "Uhh...n-no problem. I just...I'm not sure what's going on with this but....It definitely feels good"

He stood with a smile, stroking the cock with both hands. "How about you move to the bed, and I show you a real warm welcome to the universe as a whole?"

Xander made a soft moaning noise as his cock was stroked, finding himself moving towards the bed at the invitation without even really thinking about it.

He smiled. "You're really going to enjoy this, I know humans don't have anything nearly as amazing as I've got."

"Oh uh, well that's..." Xander just laughed nervously as he moved to lay on the bed, it was so incredibly comfortable, definitely made from materials that didn't exist on Earth. If he weren't so aroused he'd almost certainly have fallen asleep simply from laying down.

Mack smiled, standing over him and showing off his slender body and prominant pussy,, rubbing the wet blue lips against Xander's hefty new cock.

"Definitely....don't have any blue people back home...." Xander stared up, licking his lips rather instinctively as his cock twitched in anticipation, pre-cum flowing down the shaft, glistening in the lights.

The alien pushed down with a low little moan, walls stretching around the cock. Xander would feel small tentacles on his inner walls, stroking at the member.

Xander gasped sharply as he felt his cock entering the tight pussy, pre-cum spurting inside of the alien, his cock pulsing and twitching. "Wh-whoa! Wh-what....?" Xander had been with human women before but this felt nothing like that, it was so much better.

Back
Top Bottom