Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (Trapcest x DonVoltonus)

He smirked, sliding down further, the cock making his belly bulge out, though that didn't seem to bother him. "Ohhhhh, fuck that's so warm..." He panted, sinking further, his cervix a ring of larger tentacles that opened to pull Xander inside.

Xander groaned loudly, his cock pulsing and twitching, seeming to bulge a little thicker in response to the stimulation. "Oooh f-fuck!" He grunted as the head of his cock pushed through the cervix, though there was still plenty of his now huge cock left outside of Mackenzie's smaller body.

Despite the size he kept on sliding down, wet blue flesh wringing the huge cock. "Almost...got it!" He would feel another ring of muscle slide open, Mackenzie sliding all the way down to the hilt now, the bulge all the way to his chest.

"O-oh god..." Xander was panting hard as his entire cock was now engulfed, the huge bulge in Mackenzie's front so tight that the outline of Xander's cock was clearly visible, pre-cum pouring plentifully inside the alien now, the flow non-stop.

He began to rock up and down, only needing to move a few inches while his insides milked Xander. "If you want to take over and fuck me, feel free."

"I...it...it feels too good.." Xander could barely move his hands, only able to weakly place them on Mackenzie's hips, whilst he managed a few small thrusts back up inside, the pleasure so overwhelming he could barely do anything else.

He chuckled. "Guess you'll have to get used to your new body huh? Makes sense enough." He slowed, rocking back and forth, massaging his cock.

"Y-yeah...g-guess so!" Xander gasped and moaned as his cock twitched, the earlier orgasm helping him last a little longer this time, otherwise the strange sensation would've set him off by now. "G-god...s-so different from....h-human women"

He moaned, rocking slowly on the hefty dick. "Mmmn, I bet. You're pretty different from our females, with this big unyielding dick. Ahn, I'm used to a flexible ovipositor."

"A..." Xander blinked, but decided to ignore the confusion, he couldn't think in human terms anymore, not out here. "U-ungh...." His cock gave a powerful twitch inside of Mackenzie, more and more pre-cum pouring from the tip into the alien male's body.

Mack groaned, squirting juices and rocking faster. "Mmm, let it all out handsome, fill me up!"

"B-but....what if....you get...." Xander was worried about the possibility of him impregnating Mackenzie, but then again it was entirely possible their species weren't even genetically compatible. Besides, it sounded like Mackenzie's race bred through a female laying eggs inside the male, so it should be fine? Right?
Either way, Xander was in no position to remove his cock, and he couldn't hold it back any longer. The stimulation pushed him over the edge and his cock bulged even thicker than before, at growing to at least another inch across as cum flowed up the shaft, the radiation having seemingly increased his bodies ability to produce cum as well, before a thick eruption burst forth in the deepest parts of Mackenzie's body, hot, thick white cum flowing freely into him.

Mackenzie moaned, sitting down to the hilt, his belly being bulged out heavily, and oddly enough he even burped up a glob of excess cum. Clearly his insides were very strange.

Xander watched in amazement as Mackenzie's belly bulged further and further out, just how much was he cumming? He could feel it still going, his cock still shooting a constant stream of thick fluid for almost a solid minute before the flow finally came to a halt. Whether Mackenzie was pregnant or not, right now he certainly looked pregnant, very very pregnant. "S-sorry. I...I didn't think it'd be so much"

He patted his belly, a little cum running down his chin. "Ahh, fuck that was amazing...thanks handsome. Don't worry about amount, I love being swollen like this.

"Uh, right...thank you.." Xander shivered, feeling his cock starting to soften and shrink slowly, grunting at the odd sensation. Perhaps being stuck way out in another galaxy wasn't going to be quite so bad after all. "I...I think I definitely need something to eat after that..."

"Sure, we'll scan you with the food syntesizer. I doubt it'll make anything human, but it'll be sure you don't get poisoned."

"Well that definitely works for me. And uh, I don't suppose you have any clothes around here? The chair kind of ruined mine" Xander glanced over at his torn up suit. Sure it hadn't had much of a top, but now the pants were pretty much unwearable, and certainly beyond a stitch up job.

"Heh, sorry, you're gonna have to go nude...unless you want to wear a three inch thick winter coat on a heated spaceship." He chuckled, slowly sliding off, the tendrils of his pussy keeping the cum inside him.

"That....will take some getting used to. I don't suppose we can pick up some clothes somewhere else? Or does every species go nude around here...?" Xander shivered as his cock finally slipped free, now having gone completely limp, though still a good 12 inches long, and now glistening with cum and Mackenzie's fluid.

"A lot of them do. Want me to clean that up?" He asked with a smile. "I mean we could probbly find something."

"Oh uh...I'll...grab a towel and clean it or something, ehehe" Xander was worried about just how Mackenzie might've been planning on 'cleaning' it, and that the stimulation might set him off again. "Guess I'll need to try and find something at the next place we stop, not that I have any money to buy anything with"

"Well....I may have an idea. I mean the only money I have now is enough for like, food. But...if we say you're my pet...we're near a planet that allows public prostitution."

"Wait, did you say..." Xander blinked "Does...just what does that word mean around here?"

Back
Top Bottom