Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (Trapcest x DonVoltonus)

Xander licked his lips a little at the unusual taste, then leaned in to wrap his lips around the tip, giving it a gentle suck as his hands started to work the shaft.

Well it was always nice to receive a compliment, especially for something he'd never even tried before. Besides, this was good for future Human/Alien relations right? Well, that's what Xander was going to keep telling himself anyway. His hands began to pump the shaft a little harder, whilst his lips slid a little further down, his tongue beginning to work a little at the tip as he sucked on it.

His cock pulsed, spurting steamy, warm pre into Xander's mouth. "Mmm, think you can try to reach the hilt?" He asked, lightly pressing the back of Xander's head.

Xander was caught by surprise by the spurt of pre-cum, shivering as he swallowed it down. He glanced up, then tried to get his head a little lower, though being so inexperienced it seemed about half was all he could manage for the moment.

"Lets see how you handle this." He suddenly thrust into Xander's throat, forcing him to the hilt for a few seconds before letting him up for air.

He let out a muffled cry, gagging for a moment, then coughing as he was let up for air, releasing the cock from his mouth to gasp. "L-little....little too much...."

"Heh, yeah, I heard you humans can't handle too much." He patted Xander's head. "Well I'm all lubed, lets see that ass!"

"Uh...I uh..." Xander blushed, biting his lip. He kind of figured this was coming but even so he was rather nervous. "Well um...I...ok but uh....just...go easy ok?" Xander slowly turned around, getting himself onto all fours.

He chuckled. "Easy as I can." He knelt down, pressing his pointed cock to Xander's puckered hole, forcing it open around the ridged girth.

Xander wasn't exactly reassured by that, but it was rather too late to object much now. He grunted, then yelped as his virgin ass was forced open, though it squeezed down tightly on the dragon male's cock, Xander's own huge length twitching from the sensation.

He chuckled. "Never thought I'd be smaller than a human." He laughed, thrusting smoothly into Xander's ass. "Mmmn, fuck your insides are some warm!"

"Nnghnn!" Xander's eyes went wide when the dragon male thrust into him, Xander's cock twitching wildly, pre-cum practically spraying everywhere, over both his chest and the floor, his ass squeezing down even more tightly. "T-take it easy!"

"Really? Seems like your body really liked it rough." He laughed, but slowed down a little bit, rocking his dick in and out of Xander's tight hole.

"I've just...never done this before so...easy" He painted, his hips starting to rock back against the aliens thrusts, a soft moan escaping Xander's lips.

He nods, pumping hiss hips smoothly and slowly, ridges popping in and out of Xander's tight sphincter. "Mmmn, well you're damn good for this being your first time."

"Ooooh!" Xander could only moan in response to the compliment, his own cock starting to twitch and spurt with pre-cum as the ridges popped in and out of him, the cock grinding against him deep inside, his hips beginning to thrust back as instinct began to take over.

The man chuckled, giving Xander's rump a light slap, pushing deeper, rocking against his prostate. "Fuck...never had suck a nice warm blooded ass."

Xander grunted as his ass was given a light slap, his own cock twitching wildly, spurting pre-cum all over the floor beneath him, his orgasm rapidly approaching which only caused his ass to start getting tighter.

Xander gasped as he suddenly felt his ass being filled, there was so much and it was so thick. The sensation was so alien to him, in more ways than one, and it was more than enough to push him over the edge, the human male groaning loudly, his huge cock erupting with cum, spurting wildly, his cum spraying across to the far side of the room and splattering all over the wall.

The man stifles, then bursts out laughing. "H-holy shit. I've never seen anybody to that!" He chuckles deeply.

Xander panted as he recovered from the orgasm, grunting as he shifted forward a little so that the alien cock began to slide out of his ass "Just uh...just a little....trick I picked up you could say...not bad for a human...right?" He was panting for breath between words, he'd never cum so hard in his life.

Back
Top Bottom