Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Serenity clung to Seto as she cried. Her sobbing eventually slowing down to whimpers.

Atem nodded. "We'll have to look into all options that are available to her and give her the chance to decide from them once she's fully informed on them." He sighed. "Anyway, we should get out of here to somewhere more cheerful so Seto can give her his surprise. "

Serenity changed to the fresh clothes with just a thought as she was not quite ready to let go of Seto yet.

Atem nodded to Seto. "I think now would be a good time."

Krystal pulled Atem to a nearby couch for cuddles.

Seto nods. “You’re right cousin.” He pulled a ring box from his pocket, slipping from sere’s arms just long enough to get down on one knee, opening the box to reveal a sapphire and white gold blue eyes white dragon ring. “Serenity, moon goddess, will you marry me?”

Atem chuckled as he cuddled with Krys

Serenity whimpered when Seto pulled away, stopping only when she realized what he was about to do. Her eyes filled with fresh tears when she saw the ring. "Really? You mean it?" She questioned, feeling unsure of herself after what Endymion did. She soon nodded. "Yes, I'll marry you, my dragon."

Serenity cups his cheek affectionately when they kiss. "I love you too, Dragon. "

Atem watched the two with a smile. "Congratulations you two, it was long overdue." He took Krys' left hand in his and rubbed over her ring finger, causing her own engagement ring from when he proposed to her on the moon to finally appear where it belonged.

Serenity smiled back before looking to Atem. "Thank you." She looked to Krystal. "Penguin can you do me a favor and replace my bed at my place? Burn it and put a new one?" She bit her lip hesitantly

Atem raised an eyebrow at first at Sere's request to Krys before it clicked as to why she made such a request and he cursed in Egyptian. "Seto, take Sere to your place tonight. Might be a while before she should return to her own."

Serenity nodded. "That's exactly why I want my bed burned....cause he took me there first." She started trembling just a bit.

Atem nodded. "Maybe get Rei to cleanse the place too."

Serenity smiled. "Not that I know of. Unless you find any little things he might've left. Then burn those too. Other than that, I'd burned everything else to do with him that I had."

Atem nodded. "Go on you two. We'll handle things at Sere's. "

Serenity giggled. "We'd have to likely teleport just to get back to the jet, unless it tracks you." She looked back to Krys. "Oh....no telling the girls that he..." she broke off but she knew they would know what she was trying to say.

Atem kissed Krystal back. "We should probably see about taking care of Sere's place. The sooner the better, right?"

Seto shrugs. “It does. But if you wanna teleport, that’s fine too. Jet should just be on krys’s roof though.”

Krystal nods at her sister. “My lips are sealed.” She kissed Atem back and nodded. “Right.”

Last edited:
Serenity rolled her eyes in amusement. "Honestly doesn't matter to me which way we get there. Just know I'm gonna want a power nap in the jet though. "

Atem watched Serenity and Seto in amusement.

Seto nods. “As you wish. Let’s just zap there. Then we can actually rest in bed.” He kisses her gently as he zaps them to his mansion living room. “Home..”

Krystal smiles fondly before turning to Atem. “Let’s go burn a bed,” She grins.

Serenity kissed him back then looked around at his mansion. "It's wonderful." She grinned. "So, where's the bedroom? Or are we gonna rest in here?" She teased

Atem smiled. "Lead the way."

Seto smiles softly. He blushes a bit. “Thanks. And my room is on the second floor. Just follow me.” He took her hand, kissing her knuckles before leading her to his room.

Krystal nods. She takes his hand, zapping them to sere’s penthouse apartment on the other side of the city. She kisses him gently, leading him to sere’s bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom