Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Yugi fell to his knees. “Atem..” he muttered as the tears started to fall and his breathing started to get heavy. He had just won against the best friend he had ever had. He was clutching his cards and duel disk as he began to break further. He now knew he could handle himself, but he didn’t want Atem to go. It was written all over his face as he wiped away his tears.

Atem walked over, kneeling down next to Yugi and hugging him. “It’s going to be okay, Aibou. I’ll still be with you.. here.” He pressed a finger to Yugi’s chest, his smile soft but sad. He helped the smaller and younger boy up, squeezing his hand in comfort before he walks up to the doors, holding the Egyptian god cards up to the eye, stating what Marik and Ishizu had told him to. He held in a breath, wondering what was about to happen. Now that Zorc was properly locked away, and Ryou was seemingly fine again, he could finally rest.

There was a bright flash of tricolor light. Everyone covered their eyes, surprised to now see 3 tall men in front of them. The tallest in all blue smiled faintly an spoke. “Great Pharaoh Atem, we are the three Egyptian gods, obelisk, Slifer and Rah. We thank you greatly for locking away the evil of Zorc, but we feel you’ve been robbed of truly living. As such, we have decided that you are able to stay here in this world, as your own person. The afterlife you are also being granted will be there waiting for you. For now, we wish that you fulfill the desires you never got to.” All 3 gods snapped their fingers and Atem became solid once more. No longer did he carry Yugi’s light skin, but his own lovely auburn brown skin tone.

Seto blinked as he watched all this unfold. While the billionaire was still a major sceptic, his heart beat a little faster at the thought that Atem was here to stay, and that he had another chance to not only duel the pharaoh. Even though he acted as if Atem was merely his rival, he actually held high respect for him and considered him a friend.

Serenity watched in awe at what happened. She was glad that Atem would get to stay after all. Silently, she looked around the room at the whole group, smiling a bit at Yugi. It was when her gaze landed on Seto that her heart skipped a beat.

Atem looked over himself for a moment before turning to Yugi first. "Looks like I'm not going anywhere after all, Aibou." The pharaoh chuckled before nodding to Seto in a silent understanding. His gaze landed on where the twins stood and his smile grew. He held a hand out to the blue haired twin. "You made it."

Krystal breathed a sigh of relief, grinning widely. She was so glad that she didn't have to lose her Atem. She looked around the room, locking eyes with him. She shook his hand, kissing his knuckles, pleased to know she now could. "I wouldn't have missed it for the world, spike." She replied, smiling affectionately at him.

Seto looked around, seeing his life long friend Krystal and a woman he'd only seen vaguely in his dreams and in that crazy millenium world. He wondered about her, feeling his heart skip a beat a long ago memory resurfaced. "Serenity.."

Mokuba blinks. "Big brother?" He had heard.

Atem looked at Krystal affectionately, lifting his hand to gently caress her cheek before softly kissing her lips now that he finally could again.

Serenity bit her lip nervously as Seto called her name. She walked closer to him. "Seth..."

Krystal kissed him back happily, pulling him closer on instinct. Her eyes closed slowly and a happy sigh escaped her at finally feeling complete again.

Seto took a few steps closer to her. He smiles faintly. “They call me Seto Kaiba now.. are you still serenity, princess?” He tilts his head, offering a hand to her.

Ishizu sighs to her brother Marik. “Finally.. we are done”

Atem pulled her closer on instinct as well, pouring his heart into the kiss.

Serenity blushed as she gently put her hand in his. "Hai. Serenity Tsukino now."

Yugi looked between the two couples before looking to the others. "Is anyone else as confused as me, right now?"

Marik sighed. "Finally. I was beginning to think Serenity and Seth would never reunite." He muttered.

Krystal kissed him back as deeply, squeezing his butt playfully and giggling a little. She grins into the kiss.

Seto smiles faintly and kisses her hand. “I like it. I’ve missed you, moon goddess.”

Ishizu nodded. “Indeed, brother.”

Joey looked at yugi. “Yeah yug. Very confused. Can you help explain, Marik?”

Atem growled playfully as he pulled back and teasingly nipped her ear.

"I missed you too my love." Serenity smiled as she leaned up to kiss Seto.

Marik looked at the others. "What you're currently seeing is the final piece of the past beginning to right itself. These two ladies are Princess Serenity and Princess Krystal of the long fallen Moon Kingdom of the Silver Millennium. "

Atem nuzzled her neck. "Later, love." He knew they needed to be more focused on the others for the time being.

Serenity held the kiss a little longer and snuggled into his arms.

Marik nodded. "More than just the moon. All the planets of the solar system. So as the Pharaoh was protected by guardians on Earth, so were the twin princesses protected on the moon by their own set that included the princesses of the other planets. Alas, the Moon Kingdom was attacked by a great evil not long before Zorc attacked Egypt."

Yugi sweatdropped. "Yeah Joey, we heard."

Marik sighed. "Because of the fall of the moon kingdom and the Pharaoh being locked away, these four lost the happiness that rebirth and fate have returned to them. It was no accident, Yugi, that you were the one who was able to solve the puzzle."

Serenity smiled before noticing Mokuba. "So, you're Seto's little brother?"

Joey thought a moment. “Why do I feel like i’m missing something.. like a memory far away..” he looked more pensive then any of his friends had ever seen.

Krystal spoke. “Joey, when we return to Japan, there’s a shrine you just have to see.” She grins at both Atem and serenity.

Seto held serenity close.

Mokuba smiles.”oh, uh, yes! I’m mokuba!”

Atem chuckled. "Do the senshi even know you two are here?" He asked Krys quietly.

Serenity smiled. "A pleasure to meet you Mokuba. I'm Serenity. He hasn't annoyed you too much, has he?" She giggled.

Atem chuckled. "Well then it would be best to put Joey in front at the shrine." He whispered as he thought of the fire senshi.

Serenity grinned. "Good. Just let me know if he annoys you." She winked.

Atem chuckled. "It's so good to have you back."

Serenity grinned before looking to Krys. "Hey, Penguin. How about we all go somewhere to eat so we can all be more comfortable while we talk? Think you can get us private reservations some where last minute? So we can really get these guys up to speed before we get back around the girls again."

Krystal kisses Atem. “You too, spike.”

Joey grins. “Food!!”

Krystal chuckles and turns to her sister. “Sure.” She pulls out her phone and uses it to get reservations at the best eatery in Cairo. “Done. I want schwarma, bunny.”

Serenity raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Cause they both told me it was Steve." Serenity shrugged. "Eh. I'm due into New York next week to do final fittings on a client's dress. So I'll get them both then." She took Seto's hand and Mokuba's as well(already basically adopting Mokuba as an extra little brother) and started for the exit. "Y'all better catch up or I'll eat everything. " she called back to the others teasingly

Krystal nods. “Fair enough.” She felt kinda bad for Tony and Steve now.

Seto and mokuba follow her. “Wanna join me in the jet, sere? If mokuba doesn’t mind riding with yugi and them.”

Mokuba shrugs. “S’fine big bro.”

Krystal laughs again, taking atems hand and practically dragging him to the entrance of the tomb.

Serenity giggled. "Really?" She looked to Mokuba. "You sure?"

Yugi chuckled and followed after them, catching up quick to Atem and Krys. "So just what do you and Serenity do, Krystal?"

Mokuba nods. “Sure. I don’t get to see yugi much. Up until now, big bro kinda hated him cause of his rivalrybwith Atem.”

Krystal shrugs. “Well, i’m the third in the world ranked duelist, but I also have a multi million dollar fashion design empire. Kobayashi designs. Bunny designs wedding dresses.” She smiles.

Back
Top Bottom