Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Serenity smiled and let go of Mokuba's hand. "Well go on ahead then. I won't stop you."

Yugi's eyes widened. "Sounds like you both are really busy most of the time."

As they got nearer to the exit, Serenity froze, having sensed something evil coming. "Of all the damn times..." she muttered as she clutched her brooch. She quickly kissed Seto's cheek and let go of his hand before running towards the exit. "Penguin! We're up!" She called as she henshined into Sailor Cosmos mid-run.

Mokuba nods. “Okay!”

Krystal shrugs. “Sometimes”

Seto bit his lip. “Careful, moon goddess!!”

Krystal sensed it to. “Mother fucker... even here?!” She transformed into shadow cosmos in front of Atem and friends, taking off in a run.

Serenity glanced to Krystal. "We really shouldn't be surprised. They pretty much follow us everywhere. "

By the time the two senshi got outside, there were two huge youma that looked to be based off of crocodiles in appearance with the only visual differences being the size and the youma could walk.

"One for each of us." Serenity muttered before taking to a run towards the one closest to her and sending a fire based attack from her staff

The youma Serenity was fighting snapped at her, with her jumping out of the way barely in time. She then sent another attack that was more of sharp energy at it.

The one Krystal was fighting attempted to knock her off her feet with its tail.

Yugi watched the twins in awe.

The one Serenity was fighting attempted to snap at her again. She dodged it and pointed her staff at it. "Cosmic Revolution!"

Both youma roared as they were destroyed by the attacks

Krystal let out a sigh. “Ugh, fucking Youma.” She floated down from where she’d been flying. “Atem, chaos told me to tell you that you’re late.” The spirit in question floated next to her, arms crossed.

Seto blinked. “That was.. amazing bunny..”

Atem looked at her in confusion. "How am I late? I've been standing here waiting in case you two needed help."

Serenity blushed as she walked back over to Seto. "Thanks." She transformed. "Swear youma act like lost stray puppies." She chuckled

Krystal shrugs as she detransforms. “Dunno. Probably has something to with the 5 millennium of reincarnations you didn’t show up in. You know how salty he can get.”

Seto nods. “Of course bunny.” He smirks. “Wheeler’s like that in a duel” the look on his face showed for once, he was actually just teasing.

Mokuba laughed. “He was just joking Joey.”

Joey made a face the blinks. “Kaiba jokes?”

Atem chuckled. "Well according to Marik, I showed up on time thanks to Yugi. And I'm not even going to try to understand how you got so many reincarnations. "

Serenity giggled. "Same person you always were." She overheard Atem. "I don't know how she got so many either!"

Krystal shrugs. “Ask Anubis. He did it.” She honestly didn’t know either. “My favorites were ancient China (Mulan? Try Krystal) the most recent where I met Steve in the 40’s and probably... hmm.. ancient Egypt again. I wasn’t there for Seth’s reign, but I was there for Neferteri’s.” She shrugs.

Seto blinks. “Still a lot to process...”

Joey and mokuba just blinked.

"Probably didn't want you to be bored, Penguin." Serenity answered before looking back to Seto and shrugging. "Imagine how I was at 14 having to process being a teen hero and a reincarnated princess."

Yugi blinked. "Guess there's the end of dull moments." He joked.

Krystal shrugs. “Probably. Nubi knows what I like. I hope he comes to see me soon. I miss my dog headed friend.”

Seto nods. “That must’ve been hard. Was Krys with you? I know she came to domino high.. we’ve been friends since we were children. Her father did a lot of business with my adoptive one.”

Krystal laughs. “True yugi.”

Serenity shook her head at Seto's question. "No. I went to Juuban. At least it was during that time that I'd started finding the other senshi. Krys and I got reunited during those years when she'd come visit."

Yugi shook his head. "I believe we have reservations somewhere to get to?"

Serenity shrugged. "Perhaps. But what's done is done." At hearing Krys confirm the reservations, Serenity's stomach growled causing the blonde to blush.

"If you'd offered that option before those youma, I would've been all for it. But the initial way of getting there is fine with me." Serenity smiled even as she slightly leaned against Seto for minor support. "Plus, that way Mokuba and Yugi can hangout together on the way."

Atem looked to Krys. "So lead the way. Clearly Sere and Seto will meet us all there."

Serenity grinned before looking to Seto. "So let's go."

Krystal nods. She kisses Atem gently. “We need to get back 8n the cars, Atem.”

Seto kissed her gently, pressing a button on a key and a giant blue eyes jet descends from the sky. “Hop in my princess.

Atem kissed her. "It's mainly determining who Yugi and Mokuba are gonna ride with since they're a package deal for this trip." He joked

Serenity watched the jet descend in awe. "It's gorgeous. "

Yugi made a face. "Gonna be that lovey in there huh? Does the car have autopilot at least?"

Serenity giggled as she got in the jet. "Come on lover boy."

Back
Top Bottom