Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Atem chuckled and slowly pulled his fingers out and away. He brought them to his lips and licked his fingers clean slowly

Serenity gasped before crying out as she came

Atem smirked and kissed her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Serenity panted as she kissed Seto deeply. "I don't know about you, but I think I've figured what I want for dessert tonight. "

Atem smiled softly. "How much further to the restaurant?"

Serenity smiled and gave him a quick peck before laying against him.

"Good." Atem glanced back quickly to make sure the others were following them alright still.

Serenity kissed all over his face. "I missed you so much."

"I'm sorry Krys." Atem sighed. "Honestly I think a part of me knew. I don't think my heart ever forgot you. But why would it give me false hope if I was expecting to go on to the afterlife in the end? Makes sense that it remained locked."

Serenity giggled. "Well you do." She kissed his nose. "

Atem kisses her back with a smile. "You're right. We have a wonderful future together to look forward to."

Serenity chuckled. "And you still are." She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "As long as I'm the only one that makes you blush." She teased. "I'll behave and not make you blush when we're not alone. Well unless I decide to get you riled up from delicious imagery of things to look forward to after a long day at work."

Atem sighed. "I do. But at the same time Egypt has changed since I ruled."

Serenity ran her fingers through his hair to soothe him.

Krystal nods. "You are the only surviving heir to the throne.. once we get your papers all put together.. ishizu and Marikins are already on it, you could.. become Pharoah once again.. they need a ruler again, Atem.."

Seto almost purred to the touch. He was si touch starved.

Atem looked at her. "It's easy to just say they need a ruler again. But do they actually need a ruler again? Do they want to have a ruler again?"

Serenity noticed his reactions to her touch. "Oh sweetheart. What sort of childhood did you have this time?"

Krystal nods. "A good point dearest. We'll see how it goes." She kisses him.

Seto sighs. "It was wonderful.. until mine and mokuba's parents died in a car crash, our aunt and uncle stole our inheritance, shipped us to an orphanage, where we were adopted by the abusive Gozoburo Kaiba." He sighs

Atem nodded. "I refuse to force it on them."

Serenity gasped as she listened. "Oh I'm so sorry you both went through so much." She thought for a moment. "You took more of it for Mokuba's sake, didn't you?"

Krystal nods. “So do I. If they want you, we’ll take the throne. If not, we’ll help them how we can.” She smiles.

Seto nods. “I wasn’t going to let mokuba get hurt. He was only 4 when our parents died.”

Atem smiled. "That'll work."

Serenity smiled. "No wonder he clearly holds you in high regard. You've earned it." She kissed him softly. "I'll do my best to make sure you never want for affection again."

Atem kissed her. "Either way, I'll be fine because i have you once more. "

Serenity smiled. "Any time my love."

Back
Top Bottom