Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Atem chuckled and went to Krys' car while the others got in their car again.

Serenity smiled and settled for the flight.

Yugi gave a thumbs up out the window of the other car to show they were ready.

Serenity grinned as he revved the engine. "So how fast does it really go?"

Atem leaned over and kissed her neck. "I hope the others can keep up alright."

Serenity playfully stuck her tongue out. "Well, knowing her came in handy when I was running late for school and my love for speed just stuck after that. She gave me a customized motorcycle that she built for my 18tb birthday"

Atem nodded. "How did she not end up a cop? She would've been very efficient in catching criminals."

Serenity smirked. "Can it go into autopilot?"

Atem kissed her neck again. "Fair enough. Well at least it's an alternate option."

Serenity nipped his ear. "Good. Set it that way."

Atem sucked on her neck teasingly while rubbing his hand on her thigh.

Serenity grinned and straddled Seto before kissing him deeply

Atem chuckled darkly against her neck. "Making promises." He moved his hand from her thigh to between her legs, undoing her pants just enough to slide his fingers in to rub her pussy.

Serenity ran her fingers through his hair as she nipped at his ear and neck.

Atem nipped her neck and continued to rub her pussy, sliding one finger inside her. "Mmm, so tight." He growled in approval as he worked to make her cum, wanting to do it before they get to the restaurant

Serenity let out a soft moan as she bucked her hips against him. This was gonna be one day where she was extremely happy that she wore a skirt.

Krystal let out a low moan. She blushed. "Probably cause.. Its been while.." she wasn't a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but she hadn't had anyone since Blake when they were teenagers.

Seto was starting to harden under her, moaning louder and kissing her deeply.

Atem worked his fingers expertly to reach his goal to make her cum. "Well, let's at least get you one orgasm now and more after dinner. "

Serenity moaned into the kiss and continued bucking her hips against him, feeling herself getting wet. She guided one of his hands under her skirt so he could feel what he was doing to her, while her other hand moved to stroke his cock.

Atem moved his finger faster, adding a second one. "That's right love, cum for me."

Serenity moaned as she felt his finger press in. "Please...Seto..." she pleaded, needing him to make her cum, even as she continued stroking him.

Krystal moans, eyes closing in pleasure. She kicked in the autopilot. "Atem!" She shouted, shuddering as she comes.

Seto added a second finger and began to scissor serenity open kissing her deeply as he tried to make her cum.

Atem sucked on her neck and teased her clit to stretch her orgasm as long as possible.

Serenity moaned and bucked. "Seto." She purred as she rode his fingers

Back
Top Bottom